• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

llamarawk

I can't see your town right now but assuming that your adding more. Ain't got nowhere to go so I'll keep being patient and join in when i can.

Bsigg12

Thanks a lot! I really like your town by the way. Mine isn't anywhere near that organized and well put together.

No problem! I wish I could have gotten on earlier is all. And thank you! It's not quite there yet but adding a walkway pattern really helps the way a town looks I think.

Bsigg12

Hey guys, my prices dropped to 162. If you want to unload them, I can get you in. Sorry for those I couldn't get in, I blame work.

Leeness

Don't worry, GAF, I'm up for SOMEthing in about an hour. Whether it's an underwhelming big spike, a big spike, I don't know! But SOON.

That predictor site says I'm on for a big spike though :)

Sorry I couldn't get more of you in. I really wish I could have gotten on this morning but real life beckons sometimes.

Trust me... my biggest fear is the same kind of situation. I get a chance to give back with a good nip price and I won't have the amount of time I'd love to give people. Won't ever know till it happens though. :\

Of course, the week I spend 1,000,000 bells on turnips, my 3DS decides it's wants to only boot to a black screen. $99 "option" for repair...great bargain, Nintendo.

On a lighter note, the guy I spoke to on the phone asked me to try updating the firmware to see if it fixed the problem. Uh....

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Of course, the week I spend 1,000,000 bells on turnips, my 3DS decides it's wants to only boot to a black screen. $99 "option" for repair...great bargain, Nintendo.

On a lighter note, the guy I spoke to on the phone asked me to try updating the firmware to see if it fixed the problem. Uh....

Ouch, that sucks balls man. Feel for you.

Nori Chan

My turnips are at 291 right now.

Wizard is telling me to sell but there might be a bigger one tomorrow. Or I might just sell at marky's if he's still open :p

Leeness

Well...I dunno if you guys want to sell or wait for tomorrow morning :(

I'm so disappointed lol.

iMarky, can I come to your town? :(

Top Bottom