• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

spacebear

I've added the following (on top of everyone else who asked) and gates are open. Once these guys are all out, I'll add anyone else.

LightningLord
Im_So_Pringles
RPG Wizard
Stolin

Running is all good with me, gl hf :D

FC: 0602-7549-1446

Nekobo

I've added the following (on top of everyone else who asked) and gates are open. Once these guys are all out, I'll add anyone else.

LightningLord
Im_So_Pringles
RPG Wizard
Stolin

Running is all good with me, gl hf :D

FC: 0602-7549-1446

Thank you, you saved my week!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sunday: 105
Monday: 60, 56
Tuesday: 51, 46
Wednesday: 42, 38
Thursday: 146

Looks like a Big Spike pattern! Too bad the peak will probably hit Friday morning and I won't be able to share.

Oxx

tumblr_mq4jq6U39w1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Hmm. I usually like to get 500+ but being able to sell in my own town is convenient.

Betty

Banned
Bought at 108

Monday
AM: 66
PM: 62

Tuesday
AM: 52
PM: 56

Wednesday
AM: 100
PM: 128

Thursday
AM: 155

EDIT: And Thursday's PM prices are... 157... marking a colossal 2 bell spike

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sunday: 105
Monday: 60, 56
Tuesday: 51, 46
Wednesday: 42, 38
Thursday: 146

Looks like a Big Spike pattern! Too bad the peak will probably hit Friday morning and I won't be able to share.

Dammit. Afternoon price is 123. Random pattern confirmed :(

Despera

Banned
Code:
Monday    AM: -
          PM: 96

Tuesday   AM: 112
          PM: 139

Wednesday AM: 129
          PM: 64

Thursday  AM: 59
          PM: 115

Friday    AM: ?
          PM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?
          PM: ?
Prices are fluctuating, but 115 is a significant bump from 59...
Let's see where this goes.

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 92
Mon. 1 | 68  | (026.09%)
Mon. 2 | 61  | (010.29%)
Tue. 1 | 58  | (004.92%)
Tue. 2 | 127 |  118.97%
Wed. 1 | 64  | (049.60%)
Wed. 2 | 58  | (009.38%)
Thu. 1 | 106 |  082.76%
Thu. 2 | 90  | (015.09%)
Documenting the chaos...
Mo AM - 55
Mo PM - 52
Tu AM - 48
Tu PM - 44
We AM - 40
We PM - 37
Th AM - 124

itshappening.gif
:eek:

SuperPac

Mon a.m. - 55
Mon p.m. - 52
Tues. a.m. - 48
Tues. pm - 43
Wed a.m. - 39
Wed p.m. - 35
Thurs am - 120

Thank god. I bought at 105.

Volcynika

I had 124 Monday, 61 Tuesday, 208 Wednesday. Randomness (All PM prices)

I don't care about AM prices due to work and I wouldn't be able to help anyone out if I did get a good price in the morning.

massoluk

Banned
Yesterday I checked my price (Wed PM), it was at 107. It was steadily decreasing from 50 on Monday. I may have a good news myself within the next 2 days. But I like to keep my expectation low.

Parallacs

I haven't travelled to another town to trade turnips yet.

Can you only bring what you carry on you or can you use your locker?

Also, is it proper etiquette to tip a percentage to the owner?

I was lazy last week and didn't bother doing anything. I ended up selling my turnips for 40 bells and took a 400k loss haha.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't travelled to another town to trade turnips yet.

Can you only bring what you carry on you or can you use your locker?

Also, is it proper etiquette to tip a percentage to the owner?

I was lazy last week and didn't bother doing anything. I ended up selling my turnips for 40 bells and took a 400k loss haha.

You can use your locker and yes, you should tip.

Turnips sold for 94

Monday: 64, 61
Tuesday: 57, 53
Wednesday: 50, 45
Thursday: 114, ???

Am I FINALLY getting a spike after having random weeks since release?? I hope so. Although I neglected to actually buy turnips this week, haha...

Thanks, I saw that both questions were answered in the OP that I should have checked.

I still can't decide if it is worth the effort when a half hour bug run is 300k.
Well yes, bug hunts give you immediate short term profits. However, bug hunts do take time and effort to pull in money - 20-30 minutes of running around the island. With turnips however, you can buy up a ton and end up with millions of bells for a given week with the amount of effort it takes to go to another person's town and selling to their shop. You're almost guaranteed to make easy money with this thread, for instance - just a matter of being on when a person has a high price going.

Well yes, bug hunts give you immediate short term profits. However, bug hunts do take time and effort to pull in money - 20-30 minutes of running around the island. With turnips however, you can buy up a ton and end up with millions of bells for a given week with the amount of effort it takes to go to another person's town and selling to their shop. You're almost guaranteed to make easy money with this thread, for instance - just a matter of being on when a person has a high price going.

This. Farming beetles is a good way to start making money, but it gets pretty boring. Once you get into buying turnips, you can really go all out and make a ton of money for about 30 minutes worth of work. I never want to bother beetles again.

Parallacs

This. Farming beetles is a good way to start making money, but it gets pretty boring. Once you get into buying turnips, you can really go all out and make a ton of money for about 30 minutes worth of work. I never want to bother beetles again.

Yeah beetle runs are getting pretty boring. Every night I do my mandatory bug runs. I have SMT IV that hasn't been opened yet.

I'll put 1.5 million into turnips this week. I'll resist the bug run.

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 55
Mo PM - 52
Tu AM - 48
Tu PM - 44
We AM - 40
We PM - 37
Th AM - 124
Th PM - 116

:|

What is this pattern called, anyway? The troll pattern? It doesn't fit into any of the four which have been established.

Farun

Neo Member

Exactly. I got my first million bells with bugs & some turnips and invested that million into turnips - got like 5-6 million bells back, invested another million into turnips and got like 3-4 million bells back. And now my house is basically fully payed off (with all extensions) and I'm waiting to be able to buy more amazing things for it.

Stat!

Monday AM: 45
Monday PM: 40
Tuesday AM: 36
Tuesday PM: 32
Wednesday AM: 27
Wednesday PM: 22
Thursday AM: 17
Thursday PM: 136

What is this madness? I thought I would have to pay Reese at some point!

Ellix

This week: 120 148 113 67 62 129 ? 142

Missed today's AM price. I got ambushed by Lyle about the HHA challenge and was looking up which theme to take on when it passed noon. Not that it matters too much with Random pattern, though.

Monday AM: 45
Monday PM: 40
Tuesday AM: 36
Tuesday PM: 32
Wednesday AM: 27
Wednesday PM: 22
Thursday AM: 17
Thursday PM: 136

What is this madness? I thought I would have to pay Reese at some point!

Wow, 17? Never thought it could go that low. They better make it up to you with a large spike. :p

Top Bottom