• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Hey Marky,

Dunno if you'll have your gates open later tonight, but if so I'd appreciate an add. I'll happily leave a big tip.

3625-7919-1368

Thanks!

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Hi both,

Open for another half hour at least. Just got 2 visitors so will add you right after.

Got my code added already ?

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Hi all,

I am tapping out now, made 8 million in tips, catalogued some items and got some wicked Nintendo items I needed.

Thank you all so much for the kind tips, what a great community.

I'll leave you all added as 3DS friends, head over anytime.

okay gonna start adding people now. will open in about 5-10 minutes

My FC is in my GAF profile

Tips are welcome, if you have any robo or cirtus/apple furniture. I would love to catalogue it : )

CloakBass

okay gonna start adding people now. will open in about 5-10 minutes

My FC is in my GAF profile

Tips are welcome, if you have any robo or cirtus/apple furniture. I would love to catalogue it : )
Can't seem to access it on MobileGAF; can you post it here? Sorry for the trouble.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I have 537 for turnips today if anyone is interested?

I'm interested if you're still doing this! I need to make several trips, so I'll tip several million.

3308-5473-2767

Gates are open, try not to all rush in at once please! Also mind the flowers ect. thankfully my retail is pretty close to the station - I added everyone up to my last post.

I have night owl so theres a fair few hours to get in there

ChanHuk

Banned
Gates are open, try not to all rush in at once please! Also mind the flowers ect. thankfully my retail is pretty close to the station - I added everyone up to my last post.

Are you still open? My FC is: 1306-5686-4776

darklin0

Banned

Sitting here for it to cool down, I have to visit with 2 characters. :D

Top Bottom