• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

newarrior

Reese is buying turnips in my town for 566 bells. Let me know if anyone wants to come. I'll leave my town open for a bit.
Friend code is 2964-8600-2181. Tips not required but appreciated. :)

Another week of decreasing pattern. Can I get in? I'll gladly tip!

2878-9601-3794

I'm new to the stalk market, so I think my 1000 turnips is paltry compared to the investments others have made. Nevertheless, I need to get rid of them at a profit. Mind if I come over, Keldor?

Nopren

Reese is buying turnips in my town for 566 bells. Let me know if anyone wants to come. I'll leave my town open for a bit.

Holy moly! Do you have time to hook a brotha up? Sent PM.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Add me please? FC is in the profile.

Keldor

Hey Keldor, was hoping you were able to add me up and save me from my turnip troubles!

My FC is 3179 7352 5174.

Hope to get a shot at selling my turnips in your town, and I'll tip very generously as I have a big haul to bring in!
Added you. Gate is open.

Splitting my tips 3 ways with my kids. I can hear the sound of them paying off their houses right now. :)

Kirby102

Oh man, if you could have me in your town, that would be heaps awesome :)

My FC is 1375-7225-1695 and I'm from Newleaf. :)

DedValve

Banned
You're welcome. Glad to help.

Thanks! I know it wasn't much but I gave you half of what I got. Also snagged a peach and pear since those where the last two fruits I needed so I dropped an extra 10k since I'd feel guilty haha.

This rush is making me want to horde all this money and invest it all this Sunday. Oh god the gambling habits.

Keldor

Thanks! I know it wasn't much but I gave you half of what I got. Also snagged a peach and pear since those where the last two fruits I needed so I dropped an extra 10k since I'd feel guilty haha.

This rush is making me want to horde all this money and invest it all this Sunday. Oh god the gambling habits.
No problem. You didn't have to leave half. :). Enjoy the fruit.

Top Bottom