• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Despera

Banned
Code:
Monday    AM: 123
          PM: 109

Tuesday   AM: ?
          PM: ?

Wednesday AM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

Off to a good start.

Edit: And down it goes...

Code:
Monday    AM: 123
          PM: 109

Tuesday   AM: ?

Wednesday AM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

Off to a good start.

Edit: And down it goes...

Doesn't every trend except random start with a decreasing pattern and then features small spikes, large spikes, or no spikes at all? I feel like I'm missing something here.

I'm guessing the page on Thonky isn't entirely accurate and it is possible for your turnip prices to spike on a Monday? Otherwise, I don't get why you guys are disappointed with these price decreases.

Despera

Banned
Doesn't every trend except random start with a decreasing pattern and then features small spikes, large spikes, or no spikes at all? I feel like I'm missing something here.

I'm guessing the page on Thonky isn't entirely accurate and it is possible for your turnip prices to spike on a Monday? Otherwise, I don't get why you guys are disappointed with these price decreases.
Not disappointed really. Just chronicling the happenings.

Ugh, seems with Night Owl enabled Re-Tail doesn't open till 9am, and I'm already at work by then (get home late so I need it enabled).

Oh well, guess I'll have to get lucky during the night or see I can sell at someone else's town here.

Monday: AM: 95

I actually didn't buy turnips this week. I gave myself a break, but hey if I'm able to not have random prices this week, I'd be glad to help you guys out.

Anyone still selling turnips on this thing we call earth?
Way too early for that, man! It's Monday morning for a whole lot of us.

bumpkin

I'm really hoping for a spike this week, preferably in the evening. The 3DS can't negotiate the wireless here at work (cursed WPA2). I've had downward trends (mainly) for the past two or three weeks now so here's hoping!

Bought at 108 bells apiece...

Monday AM: 54 bells
Monday PM: 47 bells

Tuesday AM: ??
Tuesday PM: ??

Wednesday AM: ??
Wednesday PM: ??

Thursday AM: ??
Thursday PM: ??

Friday AM: ??
Friday PM: ??

Saturday AM: ??
Saturday PM: ??

bumpkin

To anyone who's actually experienced a big spike, did the prices just go up incrementally every interval or was there down-turn first?

I seriously must have the worst luck in the world if my prices today mean another downward trending or random week; it'll be the third in a row. :(

zroid

Banned
To anyone who's actually experienced a big spike, did the prices just go up incrementally every interval or was there down-turn first?

I seriously must have the worst luck in the world if my prices today mean another downward trending or random week; it'll be the third in a row. :(

The spike patterns are both characterized by three (big) or four (small) increases, flanked on either side by a series of decreases. So in general a spike pattern will look like a decreasing pattern until the day prior. Really, the only way to know for sure you won't have a spike throughout most of the week is if your price has fluctuated up, down, up, which makes it random.

stolin

Sunday: 105
Monday AM: 93
Monday PM: 88

I bought 2 million in Turnips going for the big time this week. Then I hopefully won't have to worry about Bells for a long while. Turnip-GAF deliver !

Top Bottom