• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

colinp

Banned
Thing is I don't know when I can connect to the internet to you people, so I'd rather sell mine when I can. Plus I still make a 1.700.000b profit, I'm content with that.

Yeah, if you prefer the peace of mind I wouldn't worry about selling now.

Some of us are greedier than others hahaha. All part of the turnip fun!

Wizard tells me to sell in the PM as it is a Large Spike... I think it is a small spike so tomorrow AM would be better. What does Turnip-GAF think?

Bought: 104

Monday
AM: 91
PM: 98

Tuesday
AM: 153

GulAtiCa

Wizard tells me to sell in the PM as it is a Large Spike... I think it is a small spike so tomorrow AM would be better. What does Turnip-GAF think?

I thought both spikes feature a decreasing pattern first though? So, doesn't that actually make yours a random pattern? Or is the pattern guide that's linked on OP wrong about the decreasing pattern coming before the spike. I'm new to the turnip market, so I'm not entirely sure myself.

TurnipTrackerGOLD
Code:
Sun. B | 95
Mon. 1 | 111 | +16
Mon. 2 | 108 | -3
Tue. 1 | 90  | -18
Hmm... drop is too deep to be Decreasing, I think. May be random again...

SeZMehK

This week I decided to not invest since I didn't have time on Sunday to do it. Here is my current trend:

Sunday:

Monday:
AM 87
PM 83

Tuesday:
AM 80

Looks like a decreasing trend so far... :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guess this means I'll have to wipe everyone on my Friendlist who I've added from the pre AC thread onwards. So you may have to message me if you want to stay as friends.

Linius

Guess this means I'll have to wipe everyone on my Friendlist who I've added from the pre AC thread onwards. So you may have to message me if you want to stay as friends.

We're already buds so you can save me in the process. Since you're a regular to the thread I'd like to keep you on anyways :)

My 3DS name is Linius, so that's easy.

Philia

Delete me, I'll may want to have you to add my husband later if there wasn't a better price later on. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm going to be letting people in, I'm just deleting people off my list and making a record of their name and number for when I re-add them.

Even if you've added me before please assume I've deleted you (my apologises) and ask to be re-added.

It's 5pm here so there's 6 hours to go.

Stat!

Typical, the one week I don't do it I get 503 bells.

I'm off to drink some tea.

Are you accepting people? I'd love to come in and sell.

Sunday: 90
Monday AM: 91
Monday PM: 104
Tuesday AM: 126 Bells

Increasing spike? I'll find out in 10 minutes I guess.

Linius

I'm going to be letting people in, I'm just deleting people off my list and making a record of their name and number for when I re-add them.

Even if you've added me before please assume I've deleted you (my apologises) and ask to be re-added.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know when you start the first wave. My mum is about to cook dinner so I guess I can make that run just before dinner :p

Nori Chan

Can I sell my turnips at your place too please??

My FC is 4871 4119 8637

Can I get yours?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, I've made room for about 40 people for now.

I'm assuming Linius, Colin., iMarkyP, Chopper, matt360 are interested so I'm adding them now.

EDIT: FRIENDCODE IN PROFILE.

Stat!

I'm assuming Linius, Colin., iMarkyP, Chopper, matt360 are interested so I'm adding them now.

May I join the next wave of people afterwards? My FC is 1821-9832-6293

bumpkin

Damn... I'd love to get in, but I'm at work and the 3DS can't negotiate the WPA2 network here. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Added everyone up to ACES11 GulAtiCa minus iMarkyP since I don't know his code. Will open my gates now.

Stat!

Added everyone up to ACES11 GulAtiCa minus iMarkyP since I don't know his code. Will open my gates now.

Awesome. Thanks! Is there anyway you can let people in waves of 3? Everyone is trying to join but I don't want to join/create errors by forcing in. Its nuts!

Thanks again. I appreciate you letting me sell.

For my record:

Monday AM: 91
Monday PM: 104
Tuesday AM: 126
Tuesday PM 127

Top Bottom