• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

So I have 473, I am wondering if I even want to go to BGBW's town. Depends if you will be available after work I guess and if your 503 is your PM price.

Btw is there someone who can add a new leaf sign for me?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Awesome. Thanks! Is there anyway you can let people in waves of 3? Everyone is trying to join but I don't want to join/create errors by forcing in. Its nuts!

OK, after this current batch I'll add four at a time.

So Colin., Chopper and ACES still waiting to come in right?

Colin.

OK, after this current batch I'll add four at a time.

So Colin., Chopper and ACES still waiting to come in right?

yeah, I'm still waiting. I don't have that many to sell since its my first week with the game. So I wont take long.

Stat!

Thank you BGBW. Didn't buy too many turnips this week (only about 400K worth) so it was a small let investment. Didn't feel like turnip thread watching. Next week, I'l return to mass turnip investment!

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 117
Mo PM - 121
Tu AM - 126
Tu PM - 103

squidward-deflate-o.gif

Linius

LOL yeah, you'd think he've learned from this thread. NOPE. That's not a wave (add 3 people at a time), its a rush (+5).

Yeah, I kept getting interrupted by people coming and going with less tunrips. And now someone Resseti'd it. More people means also a bigger risk at crashing the town :(

Colin.

Yeah, I kept getting interrupted by people coming and going with less tunrips. And now someone Resseti'd it. More people means also a bigger risk at crashing the town :(

I think that happened to me, got an error as I was entering re-tail and ended up back in my town :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ok, batch two will be added. Linius has finally off loaded his 5 billion and 6 turnips. ;)

I missed the first batch as well, which one am I in?
Number 4. But I suspect things will be quicker this time since I'm being smart this time and only adding three at a time.

Top Bottom