• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 92
Mon. 1 | 68  | (026.09%)
Mon. 2 | 61  | (010.29%)
Tue. 1 | 58  | (004.92%)
Tue. 2 | 127 |  118.97%
Wed. 1 | 64  | (049.60%)
Wed. 2 | 58  | (009.38%)
Thu. 1 | 106 |  082.76%
Thu. 2 | 90  | (015.09%)
Fri. 1 | 126 |  040.00%
Fri. 2 | 112 | (011.11%)
Dah nah nah

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 55
Mo PM - 52
Tu AM - 48
Tu PM - 44
We AM - 40
We PM - 37
Th AM - 124
Th PM - 116
Fr AM - 144

So it went up again. I don't even know at this point.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey I need sell turnips today, I'm going out of town in a bit. I bought them at 90 and want to sell at ANY price above that. So if you'll have me today I would really appreciate it.

Please anybody :)
My FC is in my profile, yes even on the mobile browser

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Are there generally decent prices this late into the week? SMT4 came out so I completely forgot to sell turnips this week. Even a 300+ price would be very good at this point lol.

GulAtiCa

Welp, I have a Random week for sure. Now back down to the 50s Good thing I sold mine in another's town. On Sunday I will spend a lot more. I have 250k saved up now. I'm hoping to spend 400k on turnips.

I originally spent like 170k on turnips last week.

SeZMehK

This weekend I will most likely have to sit out of investing in the stalk market. I will not be able to play on Sunday and if I am, it will be for whatever price I will have in town...

vgachi57

i just checked and my town is buying for 612!!!

this is my lunch time so i don't know how many people i can get in. PM me your FC and i'll add you. i hope i can get in a couple of groups.

i might be able to open my town again tonight after work but no promises.

zroid

Banned

this is my lunch time so i don't know how many people i can get in. PM me your FC and i'll add you. i hope i can get in a couple of groups.

baller

sold mine yesterday though :p

I am in 100%, but won't get a chance to get on until a bit later.

Either way, FC is 1032-1236-7452.

kris.

Banned
Bought something like twelve thousand turnips and my prices this week haven't gone above 70 bells. Everything sucks, guys. :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What's the point of coffee beans?

Philia

Excellent. I'll be playing a hero for my husband and two friends of mine. Let me know when you can open your gates for me. :)

Kyzon

Does anyone have any prices above 107? I've had a hard week and I suspect that I missed anything respectable in regards to prices :/

vgachi57

sorry guys. have to go back to work.

will post back to thread when i open gates tonight after work. that's around 7:30ish PST.

just leaving work now. so i need to grab some food for dinner at home and will open my gates. will start with the people that PMd me already and let more in later

Stat!

Monday AM: 45
Monday PM: 40
Tuesday AM: 36
Tuesday PM: 32
Wednesday AM: 27
Wednesday PM: 22
Thursday AM: 17
Thursday PM: 136

What is this madness? I thought I would have to pay Reese at some point!

Friday AM: 130
Friday PM: 169

Should I expect something ridiculous Saturday PM? Prob not but I still can't believe I had a 17.

Demathe

Neo Member
just leaving work now. so i need to grab some food for dinner at home and will open my gates. will start with the people that PMd me already and let more in later

PM'ed you earlier (like, way earlier) but due to our timezone difference I had to go to sleep :p

just sent you another PM, so if you're still on that'd be awesome

vgachi57

anyone else looking to sell turnips? 612 price. PM me your FC and I'll add you

EDIT: i have night owl ordinance so it should be open for another couple of hours... although i dont know if i'll stay up that late haha

Doorman

Many thanks vgachi! You're a lifesaver, I was going to be too busy to pull off something like this tomorrow and worried that I would have to eat a loss.

vgachi57

Time for sleep. Zzzzzzzzz

Was glad i was able to help people make some bells. Thanks for dropping by!

(Wish I made even a small fraction of this much in the real stock market :p )

vientown

Neo Member
NLYSN0y.jpg

vgachi da bes #1

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 55
Mo PM - 52
Tu AM - 48
Tu PM - 44
We AM - 40
We PM - 37