• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Euros / Aussies picked SEGA Superstars?

Rlan

See the title. It should have come out a few days ago.

I'm wondering just how long some of these games are. For example, how many songs are in Samba De Amigo and Space Channel 5? How many levels are in Super Monkey Ball, NiGHTS and Billy Hatcher? Are there any unlockable bits and pieces around the place?

Is there a SEGA Superstars + Eyetoy bundle as well? I don't wnat to pay for Eyetoy - Play :\

Yes, there is a Cam+Sega Superstars bundle, but it's hard to find. Seems like most retailers have only ordered the game itself. After a long search I've just bought it at the Internet for 49€. Waiting for it now.
324803ps.gif

I don't know all the details, but in case of Monkey Ball it's 3 stages each difficulty. Samba de Amigo doesn't seem to be that beefy, but Space Channel 5 might have a lot of content because there should be a ton of combinations that alien wants from you. Billy Hatcher is at least few levels (and the controls suck), NiGHTS should be about 5 levels I think (and it is good). You have to unlock the difficulties and there seem to be own unlockables in some of the games. SPOILER
In Sonic you can unlock Super Sonic, Shadow and Super Shadow with the diamonds

For further details read the Eurogamer review and watch the Kikizo videos as well as the flash videos of each game on www.segasuperstars.com

Can't wait to play Puyo Pop Fever, looks like tons of fun. And I heard there is some pet mini game in the menu (?)

Rlan

Only 9 levels for Monkey Ball? That's a bit lame.

I was hoping for the new 46 levels being made for Super Monkey Ball 1+2 :\

Seen this in quite a few shops. There are constant adverts running on ASDA's televisions and big screen. The games look very decent for Eye Toy content and it should be a laugh with a few people and some drinks. This will be one of the first games I pick up for my bro's PStwo.

I can't fathom how Virtua Striker works. I look foreward to finding out.

Top Bottom