• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any interest in a Season 3 of 2k7?

Airbrian...when are you around? I think you posted something about bad internet somewhere but I'm too damn lazy to search right now.

AirBrian

seinfeld_episode065_337x233_040420061510.jpg

"I'm back, baby, I'm back!"

Konex and pheeniks, let me know when you want to play.

jobber said:
this was just like Thursday's real game :lol

GG Jobber. I was prepared to come on here and apologize for playing so shitty, but luckily I made it a little interesting at the end. You still dominated for most of the game though...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
GG Jobber. I was prepared to come on here and apologize for playing so shitty, but luckily I made it a little interesting at the end. You still dominated for most of the game though...

GG

I wanted to put it away in the 3rd and I was just going through the motions. You got me :(

Finley is still on the block!

wow, if I left Tony in there in the 4th, I would've had a triple double :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh yeah so hey guys i guess im an Admin now. I dont check the thread much so IM me if you need something

Its set back to week 4

Birdman02

I think Kememsi and I are going to get our game in tonight....tomorrow at the latest.

We couldn't last night because of the laker game.

So... the week's advancing tonight, right? right? :)

I'll be around late tonight if you can play Andowsky. I probably won't be around 'til midnight EST, so tomorrow may be better but it's up to you.

jobber

pheeniks said:
Jobber...I got you next. And I just got done with an ugly, brutal game with Chicago. Be scared.

It'll be no stamina bug to save you this time.

kememsi

hey cloudy, you guys are going to have to find a replacement for me (sad face here).

i'm sure there will be lots of takers. :D

jobber

you around now P? Nothing on tv but news -_-

kememsi said:
hey cloudy, you guys are going to have to find a replacement for me (sad face here).

i'm sure there will be lots of takers. :D

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i wanted to beat you :\

kememsi

jobber said:
you around now P? Nothing on tv but news -_-

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i wanted to beat you :\

LOL, one day jobber....one day...

Hmm, I think I have admin access. Wan't me to reset the game or do you want to wait for Cloudy?

jobber

kememsi said:
LOL, one day jobber....one day...

Hmm, I think I have admin access. Wan't me to reset the game or do you want to wait for Cloudy?

1 day would be the next week

chicken

yea reset

Top Bottom