• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any possibility of Nintendo and M$ working together next console race.

Any chance that Nintendo and M$ are working together on Xenon and Revolution. Is there any possibility that this is true, even the slightest possibility, or am I getting my hopes up for nothing?

20020722l.gif

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Why would Microsoft and Nintendo working together be something to get one's hopes up for, again?

The hell they won't.......dont you people read interviews.?

Nintendo would rather go down the tubes than end up like sayguh

My friend who has a test version of Xbox 2 says it has a Nintendo and a Microsoft logo on it and that it comes packed with a Mario/Blinx disc. Take that as you will. ;)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
where's one of those "this-topic-has-being-done-to-death" pics when you need one?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Hey guy$ I wouldn't be $o quick to label thi$ a$ a complete impo$$ibility, I mean after all Rare wa$ with Nintendough for $o long and look at where they are now am i rite?

andthebeatgoeson

Nobody cares about Nintendo. Only the kiddies. Why would you want them to hook up with MS?

Look at recent entries:

Mario Sunshine = 6.8

Give it up, Nintendo, all is lost.

jarrod

Banned
There were some rumblings a little while back but now it's almost certainly not happening (at for next gen). I think the best you can hope for is Rare games on DS...

Shiggy

jarrod said:
There were some rumblings a little while back but now it's almost certainly not happening (at for next gen). I think the best you can hope for is Rare games on DS...

Yes, but hopefully only ports, their current games are so bad...

Kameo has a bad level design and Conker is only a port...

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
skinnyrattler said:
Nobody cares about Nintendo. Only the kiddies. Why would you want them to hook up with MS?

Look at recent entries:

Mario Sunshine = 6.8

Give it up, Nintendo, all is lost.
Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

So first of all came the youngest Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

"Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .

"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, with such a small voice.

"Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the billy goat. "Wait a bit till the second Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."

"Well, be off with you," said the troll.

A little while after came the second Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"Oh, it's the second Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, who hadn't such a small voice.

"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

"Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."

"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.

But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.

"Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.

Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat; and so,

Snip, snap, snout.
This tale's told out.

:)

edit:
Shiggy said:
... and Conker is only a port...
Just like Metal Gear Solid:TTS and Resident Evil remake were ports? hmmm ;)

Phoenix

They would work together while building multi billion dollar pipelines of development to compete against each other? You can't be serious.

Top Bottom