• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone have EGM issues 140-151 they'd like to sell?

Seth C

That would be March 2001 to February 2002. Those are the only issues I'm missing from #45 (April, 1993) to current.

bjork

If the Amano limited edition cover falls inbetween those numbers, I know I have an extra sealed copy, so if no one comes through for you, PM me.

bjork

I actually need the multiple covers from the month with Lord of the Rings. I think I have the Legolas one or something.

Seth C

bjork said:
I actually need the multiple covers from the month with Lord of the Rings. I think I have the Legolas one or something.

Haha...I'll admit, I was never crazy enough to go after every cover. :)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I'm beyond EGM -- anyone have any spare Electronic Game Players? Or Computer Fun & Games? or Cyber Sports?

I swear Sendai put out so many #$^%# random mags that it's impossible to collect em all.

evil ways

I only have 2 EGM issues left since I threw away a lot of old magazines, Issue 148, November 2001 and Issue 136, November 2000, let me know if you need those.

Seth C

evil ways said:
I only have 2 EGM issues left since I threw away a lot of old magazines, Issue 148, November 2001 and Issue 136, November 2000, let me know if you need those.

I do need 148.

Seth C

fenekku-gitsune said:
I'm beyond EGM -- anyone have any spare Electronic Game Players? Or Computer Fun & Games? or Cyber Sports?

I swear Sendai put out so many #$^%# random mags that it's impossible to collect em all.

I don't have any of those, but I do have the first issue of "Electronic Games." I also have all the old special inserts EGM gave away. RPG specials, Sega specials, CES specials, etc.

evil ways

Well it's not worth anything to me so I could just send it to you, as long as the shipping is not more than $5. Hit me with a PM with your info to see if I can send the Issue to you in the next few days.

Seth C

evil ways said:
Well it's not worth anything to me so I could just send it to you, as long as the shipping is not more than $5. Hit me with a PM with your info to see if I can send the Issue to you in the next few days.

PM is sent.

bjork

fenekku-gitsune said:

I believe I have an issue of Electronic Game Players with Sonic and Megaman shaking hands on the cover... none of the other two you mentioned, though.

I'm going to toss a ton of these on eBay with a $1 buy it now, hopefully within the next couple of weeks... old gamefans, gamepro, nintendo power, ultra game players, game buyer, intelligent gamer, etc etc.

I figure $1 is fair, as shipping would basically bring it up to the $5 cover price, or somewhere near that.

Seth C

bjork said:
I believe I have an issue of Electronic Game Players with Sonic and Megaman shaking hands on the cover... none of the other two you mentioned, though.

I'm going to toss a ton of these on eBay with a $1 buy it now, hopefully within the next couple of weeks... old gamefans, gamepro, nintendo power, ultra game players, game buyer, intelligent gamer, etc etc.

I figure $1 is fair, as shipping would basically bring it up to the $5 cover price, or somewhere near that.

Why not offer them to me first? :)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
bjork said:
The name of the mag is "Electronic Game Player" -- you're thinking of Game Players, which is different.

EGP ran for 4 issues iirc in 1988-9.

jiggle

I just threw out mines too. Oldest of the bunch was the white SFII cover one. Dad was complaining they took up too much room in the house I don't even live in anymore. (Made me throw out all my Wizards also :( )

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I believe my first issue was #3, with 8-bit batman on the cover.. and I think #4 had umm.. ghouls and ghosts on the cover.. vaguely remember back that far...

I remember #150 had the hundred greatest games of all time, and they gave #1 to Super Metroid.

Don't know why that's relevent, it was a pretty good list though....

SuperPac

I don't have any to sell (anymore--I did before I moved but it's too late for that now), but I'm looking for issue 151 as well. It's the only issue of EGM I worked on that I don't have. :'(

It's a Final Fantasy cover but not an Amano.

I've got spares of issues 143-146 that I'll give you for cheap, but you've got to be willing to pay for shipping from Australia.

#143 has Tony Hawk 3 cover
#144 is the GBA special with launch game reviews
#145 is the E3 edition (where Nintendo unviels GameCube games) -- great issue that and I wish EGM's E3 editions were more like it
#146 is the FFX cover, but it's the standard Yuna one -- the Amano limited edition one is off limits!

PM me if you're still interested.

I did have a spares of #148 (Spaceworld issue -- Mario, Zelda, Metroid GCN) and #149 (GCN vs. XBX: The Verdict) also but I gave them away only just recently. They both are pretty good and thick issues as well (despite Xbox being declared "the winner" in #149).

Oh and SuperPac (Crispin?), I'm willing to part with my #151 issue (despite it being my only copy) if you could hook us up with a free subscription sent to Australia. =P

Haven't been buying an issue lately because it comes months late here, so I've been settling with the digital version this past year but it isn't nearly as convenient as the print version.

I have every issue dating back to the year 1993. Are these worth any money? I've been contemplating selling these (lotted by year probably) for a while now.

Top Bottom