• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparantly GTA:SA has been leaked now as well.

I don't give a crap about GTA:SA's story...so no biggie. Cool thing is that I can now find out what tracks made it into the game, sweet. I'll wait for the real release for this, doesn't make a diff to me since I don't even have a working PS2 right now. But if this were to happen to MGS3 :(

hollyflair.jpg

snapty00

Banned
Wow, that sucks. It's hard to believe it can even have happened yet.

Hmm, why did this guy get banned just for posting this, though?

Milhouse31 said:
BE REAL BE REAL

WTF? Nice to see people of high moral standing.

Anyway, there's a decent likelihood that the above post was simply an xbot upset that his "savior" was leaked and so had to try to cast the same light on the big PS2 game.

Insertia

What's the point of putting Metroid Prime Echoes in the same sentence as GTA:SA or Halo 2?

That game is more in line with Fable or Pikmin.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
San Andreas was leaked about ten days ago.
I heard so. Various netwroks seem to back this up. If true, it's a massive, endless disgrace. All publishers should fingerprint all press copies and all other versions should be fingerprinted on a per-production facility basis.
At least then there would be some clarity on where this stuff comes from. :)

pilonv1

From the information going around it sounds 90% fake. I'd put more information about it but I fear the banstick.

Fowler

sonycowboy said:
BTW,

The tard on the "other" forum that posted this claims it's only 850MB. LOL.

Fake.

I don't know about that -- remember, GTA:SA is dual-layer, and dual-layer burners are hardly common. They'd have to rip stuff out (music, voices, more music) and who knows? Maybe that's what it comes to when you rip everything out. Remember, these guys are pretty damned indiscriminate about ripping stuff out as long as it'll fit. My friend has a rip of Vice City with only one song: Wang Chung's Dance Hall Days.

Grubdog

Banned
sonycowboy said:
Anyway, there's a decent likelihood that the above post was simply an xbot upset that his "savior" was leaked and so had to try to cast the same light on the big PS2 game.
Uh, wtf? Not everyone thinks in a fanboy mindset like you do.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
sonycowboy said:
WTF? Nice to see people of high moral standing.

As a ex-virulant Nintendo fanboy (and Xbox troll), i'm shocked and deeply affected by your post.

Sorry it bother you i want to play GTA:SA early, i'll probably get the game on PC (or PS2 if it's really great)

Top Bottom