• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6S |OT|

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
T-Mobile here, I got the EIP on the 6S+ signed with a copy emailed, but my account still says my order is being processed. Is it just because I waited until the 16th to order it or should I call somebody?

Just got a text from T-Mobile, says I'll my iPhone 6s will ship by Sept. 24th, which is weird because I just ordered the phone this last Wednesday.

Doesn't the iPhone 6s come out on the 29th??

freshair

T-Mobile here, I got the EIP on the 6S+ signed with a copy emailed, but my account still says my order is being processed. Is it just because I waited until the 16th to order it or should I call somebody?

What does it say when you put your order number into explore.t-mobile.com/order-status ?

Majine

Banned
Interested to see what reviewers think of the camera, especially in low-light situation. It kills me everytime I see these garbage shots.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
What does it say when you put your order number into explore.t-mobile.com/order-status ?

Says I should have a delivery estimate by the 20th. Way better than the "it's still processing ¯_(ツ)_/¯" the My T-Mobile page was giving me.

TxdoHawk

There sure are a lot of T-Mobile people in here.

Dunno about why everybody else is making the hop, but for me...this is the first iPhone to support Band 12, which T-Mobile is starting to turn on in big markets (parts of Manhattan just went live these past couple of weeks.) Should improve indoor coverage quite a bit.

Erebus

Interested to see what reviewers think of the camera, especially in low-light situation. It kills me everytime I see these garbage shots.
Since the size of the pixels was reduced, I doubt it will be significantly better. I could be wrong though.

Hey, I wanted to sincerely apologize to everyone, my information was wrong. If you want to do the iPhone Upgrade Program while still on a two year contract or device payment plan you totally can. You'll be paying for two phones, but you can. Everything else I said about it (credit check, need post-pay account) still counts

I'd go tell Reddit but they're mean

riotous

Banned
Hey, I wanted to sincerely apologize to everyone, my information was wrong. If you want to do the iPhone Upgrade Program while still on a two year contract or device payment plan you totally can. You'll be paying for two phones, but you can. Everything else I said about it (credit check, need post-pay account) still counts

I'd go tell Reddit but they're mean

Hey, thanks for the info.

Shun

This was taken on an iPhone 6.

15568422972_950b89c6c0_b.jpg

So I'm looking forward to the 6S+ camera very much.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone in Canada have an idea of when Rogers typically ships out pre-ordered devices? Wondering if Rogers will ship on the 25th or before that so I'll get the phone by the 25th.

:( when did you manage to get an order in?

Got mine this morning and 64gb 6S+ RG is shipping on the 24th.

Got an "order" in around 130am on the 12th but had to be fixed and reordered on Sunday the 13th around 3pm

Early evening Sunday.

Thought it might be interesting to see what everyone is getting etc. so I set up a Google Form for that: http://goo.gl/forms/lHHEL5cxS8

And the spreadsheet it outputs to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qduRkDNGkg_k9FoEPPMfRnYrXMyzbEcpo1y8JZ4Z_cA/edit?usp=sharing

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Looks like T-Mobile corporate followed through with prioritizing my wife's phone. Ordered 2 days ago and it updated to shipping on 9/24 via next day air.

Gonna shill dbrand in here for anyone looking for a high quality skin, and Phantom glass for anyone looking for a high quality tempered glass screen protector.

Used them on my Z3 and got my friends to pick some up for their 6 and 5S. Shit is great

Shipping emails. :|

I guess the benefit of having a late October date is that I'll have plenty of time to read reviews, doubt the purchase entirely and cancel the orders, just like I did last year.

LordDash

Banned
Anyone know when Apple will provide free sim variants? Itching to get an iPhone 6S.

I'm currently with T-mobile on a prepaid account if that helps in any way. Thanks.

Top Bottom