• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Anth0ny

It's frankly amazing Bray is still able to illicit the reactions he does given how much his booking has undercut every feud he's been given.

Cool entrance + spooky promos are enough for most people.

I've been tuning him out for at least a year at this point. he's the absolute shits.

Dude comes off as such a mark for himself

He doesn't. He has seen pieces of his character get stripped and glued onto Rollins and shamelessly so. He sees the pattern. This is not an argument over whether Kenny thinks he invented x, y and z. The tweet you quoted is a punchline to a running joke he's made for months now. In the comments, he even makes clear only the matches matter.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
34098724642_e6ceff8055_o.jpg

33871953100_9ab1009db1_o.jpg

33872034730_4fb6306e40_o.jpg

Pikma

Banned
if Bad Luck Fale pinned Okada when neither Susuki, Omega, nor Shibata could, I don't see why Jinder shouldn't beat Orton, it just feels right

Adree

I didn't think Rollins knee lariat thing looked all that great but the sourness of people at him "stealing" a move from Omega is ridiculous.

UberTag

How bad are nosebleed seats at house shows? Maybe I can come up with $15
House shows are probably the best WWE investment you can make. Sure as hell a better use of your money than TV tapings. Bring the family.

Did Vince's writers strike the last time?
If Vince's writers went on strike and the talent had to improv their stuff, we'd probably wind up with better storylines.
(Well, Kalisto would suffer... but then he's suffering regardless.)

Why am I watching Raw?

lol pushing Kalisto off the three foot high stage (assuming there wasn't a door he could sneak out of) and securing the cover for some reason, I guess Braun was concerned the door would open and he might fall out. That was lame, at least when the stage was like six feet high when NAO did it to Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie, it actually looked like it could be dangerous.

OMG this Roman package, hahahahahahahaha. Then right to another corny Bray thing.

Yeah, I'm done when my current network sub runs out.

EDIT: I remember a year and a half ago or so I gave Dana Brooke props for improving so much but it's like she's regressed or at best not improved since she came back from that injury.

Why am I watching Raw?

lol pushing Kalisto off the three foot high stage (assuming there wasn't a door he could sneak out of) and securing the cover for some reason, I guess Braun was concerned the door would open and he might fall out. That was lame, at least when the stage was like six feet high when NAO did it to Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie, it actually looked like it could be dangerous.

OMG this Roman package, hahahahahahahaha. Then right to another corny Bray thing.

Yeah, I'm done when my current network sub runs out.
You'll be back

I use to ignore Smackdown quite easily but yeah I haven't gone completely out since I was in high school and didn't have cable during the summer.

And again there's the women's tournament coming up... Fuck.
I left from 2000-2002 and 2004-2012. Another year since. Dates my be wrong. I watched invasion for a few months.

I ignored smackdown when I came cack in 2012ish

Top Bottom