• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

miserable

zza1a.jpg

Oh god Bayley on the mic against Alexa.

I left from 2000-2002 and 2004-2012. Another year since. Dates my be wrong. I watched invasion for a few months.

I ignored smackdown when I came cack in 2012ish

Yeah, I don't think I've ever gone that long I'm sure I'll be back but outside a few bright spots I feel like I'm losing my wrasslin' smile. Those threeish hours (or even an hour with fast forwarding) for Raw and hour or two for Smackdown I feel like I could use for better things.

Look at how bad the cruiserweights are after their tournament. Don't bother.

Well, as long as Vince ain't in charge/booking the tournament at least that should be good.

EDIT: WWE selling drugs to the kids.

Oh god Bayley on the mic against Alexa.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever gone that long I'm sure I'll be back but outside a few bright spots I feel like I'm losing my wrasslin' smile. Those threeish hours (or even an hour with fast forwarding) for Raw and hour or two for Smackdown I feel like I could use for better things.

Well, as long as Vince ain't booking the tournament at least that should be good.
Rewatching 2004-2012 will be a bitch if I ever do it.Should have never left.

In 2030 I don't want to say I need to rewatch 2017-whatever. I never plan to leave again.

What are the pros to a six sided ring besides uniqe look and fans voting?

That's pretty much it, it's something different. Ropes a bit tighter so springier for the flippy guys. If AJ is to be believed, the guys hate it, it's a lot harder. Said he took one bump when TNA changed to 4 sides and never wanted to go back.

I got an idea for a new network show.
Make it like spike tv show deadliest warrior, use lookalikes and have these fancy prerecorded dream matches because stuff like undertaker vs sting will never happen and one day when they're not mad at cm punk anymore he can go head to head with stone cold like in all stars.

That's pretty much it, it's something different. Ropes a bit tighter so springier for the flippy guys. If AJ is to be believed, the guys hate it, it's a lot harder. Said he took one bump when TNA changed to 4 sides and never wanted to go back.
Thanks!
Make it like spike tv show deadliest warrior, use lookalikes and have these fancy prerecorded dream matches because stuff like undertaker vs sting will never happen and one day when they're not mad at cm punk anymore he can go head to head with stone cold like in all stars.
Lookaliles that know how to wrestle? That would be hard. They could do photorealistic cg but that would cost $$. Maybe in 10 years the video games will be crazy good looking and they can script matches.

ReiGun

Feel asleep, so I missed Raw live. Just as well, since I got to skip around while watching.

Loved Dean, Jericho, Miz, Angle, and Bliss tonight. All their promos were great. Everything else was pretty meh, and that last match made no sense. Why not just have Bray be Miz's partner outright? You could even still do the spot at the end where Bray goes crazy and destroys everyone. As they did it, the crowd just seemed really confused about what exactly was going on.

Thanks!

Lookaliles that know how to wrestle? That would be hard. They could do photorealistic cg but that would cost $$. Maybe in 10 years the video games will be crazy good looking and they can script matches.
CG Roman vs hulk Hogan, Andre, and inoki. Can the big dog overcome any challenge?!

Adree

Feel asleep, so I missed Raw live. Just as well, since I got to skip around while watching.

Loved Dean, Jericho, Miz, Angle, and Bliss tonight. All their promos were great. Everything else was pretty meh, and that last match made no sense. Why not just have Bray be Miz's partner outright? You could even still do the spot at the end where Bray goes crazy and destroys everyone. As they did it, the crowd just seemed really confused about what exactly was going on.

Bray destroy everyone? That's a big of a leap as Jinder winning a #1 contenders match after jobbing every other appearance.

Slizz

I really want to say 45 minutes of the Raw last night was just Roman/Braun video packages.....

I have Payback for free as my free trial expires a couple days after but it really doesn't even seem worth watching. Exhibit A this weeks Raw and then with all the terrible angles throughout the card and Meltzer talking about how shitty the HoH match is probably going to end up.... coupled with unknown of title, not title match, if not title match then Bray has a rematch clause(I think) and he's on a diff show.... there is no payoff to Payback. And then Lesnar sitting on his belt.

Women's is only thing worth watching Raw for it seems.

That Reigns statement where they simultaneously talked about Rosey and his upcoming PPV match was pretty gross.

Yeah that type of thing is really horrible. Something I hope this industry can move away from. I wonder if Reigns actually wrote it or not.

On another note, I'm drinking Old J now. Its pretty good.

They would just use 2K and make it a big commercial. Hell that's literally where Goldberg and Brock came from.

Edit: Wait, HOUSE OF HORRORS is on Payback this week? Expectations for that show continue to drop.

GunBR

Why the "Horror's House" match isn't for the title anymore?

This only makes sense if they gonna let Bray win this, but then Randy will look like a joke

Took me about 15 minutes to go through the relevant Raw youtube clips, whew boy that show looked like a stinker.

I like my current angle of not bothering to record Raw but recording Smackdown, it works wonders.

Top Bottom