• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

Took me about 15 minutes to go through the relevant Raw youtube clips, whew boy that show looked like a stinker.

I like my current angle of not bothering to record Raw but recording Smackdown, it works wonders.

The promos were decent. Everything else was trash.

Alexa is still the best, her reactions to things and facials are so entertaining. I watch for her and Miz/Maryse at this point.

I'm still sad she left Smackdown and miss her being with D-Bry on Talking Shoot, but I'm glad she is continuing well on Raw. Slap that title on her straight away. :)

We can't get any younger, my pics just look the same. Did Idris as well and they had to put his face on a lil kid to get any difference.
giphy.gif

Bullshit ass app

klonere

Banned
It started on 4/16, but Day 1 aired yesterday and was uploaded last night. The other days have also been uploaded.

Miyahara vs. Jake Lee and KAI vs. Zeus from Day 1 are getting a lot of hype.

Kai vs ZEEEUUSSSUUUU is very good.

Halfway through Lee/Kento, let's see if Kento can bring my #passion for the graps back.

Kaladin

Hey guys, I slept through most of Raw, did I miss anythi......eh nevermind. Strowman continues to be the best part of the show, I see.

Kaladin

I think, given how things are going after Payback, Smackdown is going to be my show and I'm going to watch Strowman clips on Youtube.

Might be time to jump ship from Raw entirely.

Kaladin

Payback might as well be a Network episode of Raw at this point, right?

*Gallows and Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass

*Miz TV featuring Finn Balor

*Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match

*WWE Raw Tag Team champions Matt and Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus and Cesaro.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss.

*WWE United States champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Austin Aries.

*Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman.

*Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im not gonna lie, Im kinda into this Dean and Jericho segment where he asked to be taken off the list

Zach

v
v
v

*Gallows and Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass - Bored.

*Miz TV featuring Finn Balor - Bored!

*Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match - Bored.

*WWE Raw Tag Team champions Matt and Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus and Cesaro. - Bored.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss. - I'll watch this.

*WWE United States champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho. - Bored.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Austin Aries. - I'll watch this.

*Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman. - Kind of interested since you guys loves Bran Strongman.

*Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins. - I'll watch this.

Zach

Someone probably already posted this, but whatever.

Fire Pro Wrestling World Interview — Director Talks Reviving the Series and Community Support

Fire Pro Wrestling is a series that has been receiving a steady stream of new entries since 1989, with the last main title, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, releasing in 2007. Although there was an Xbox Live Arcade exclusive where players could use their Avatars to wrestle, the series pretty much lost its steam, or so it was thought.

After a ten year absence, fans have continued to keep the series alive and continually demand a new Fire Pro title, developed for the current console generation. In March of 2017, their voices were heard, as Spike Chunsoft announced Fire Pro Wrestling World for PlayStation 4 and PC. Fire Pro hosts a cast of unlicensed wrestlers and has them enter the ring for some over-the-top, but strategic wrestling. Players must master a grappling system that requires some time and skill to execute maneuvers.

In order to learn more, DualShockers sat down with director Tomoyuki Matsumoto to discuss what led to the series’s long awaited new entry. Fire Pro Wrestling World has a release window set for July of this year; the PlayStation 4 version doesn’t currently have a release date.

[...]

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/04/24/fire-pro-wrestling-world-interview/

*Gallows and Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass

*Miz TV featuring Finn Balor

*Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match

*WWE Raw Tag Team champions Matt and Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus and Cesaro.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss.

*WWE United States champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Austin Aries.

*Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman.

*Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins.
Isn't that every Raw ppv?

DMczaf

The idea of WWE doing a kissing angle for Bayley completely breaking Meltzer had me dying.

Just a series of "uuugghhhhh. Uggghhh. Ugggghhhhhhh!!!!" For like 10 seconds 😂😂

Top Bottom