• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

orioto

Good Art™
That's always sad when a guy is doing the whole promo for a feud by himself cause the other guy is not around lol

Payback is a like a ghost ppv, with dead feuds nobody remember about.

jurgen

Roman would main event against Kalisto at Mania over Austin v Hogan.

I think the only time he didn't main event was the time he was being "punished" for his wellness violation by being demoted to the United States Championship and feuding with Rusev for a few months.

Poor Ru Ru...

Fuck
No

Russo kills the product as a whole. No one will be safe
Fucker you wouldn't know. You didn't even get to enjoy a prime russo. Only a washed up one. Russo at least writes story. Look, I don't want these long as matches on raw, I want more story and nore characters. Russo was able to implement everyone into his plans. Now, they can't even do that.

I think the only time he didn't main event was the time he was being "punished" for his wellness violation by being demoted to the United States Championship and feuding with Rusev for a few months.

Poor Ru Ru...
If anyone else had gotten popped, they would've jobbed to taker mid ppv match. Not main event and beat the icon. Double standard bullshit

Fucker you wouldn't know. You didn't even get to enjoy a prime russo. Only a washed up one. Russo at least writes story. Look, I don't want these long as matches on raw, I want more story and nore characters. Russo was able to implement everyone into his plans. Now, they can't even do that.
Maybe with Vince keeping the fucker in check he can do something.

C-N_DIfUIAIMabQ.jpg

C-OaAyQVYAA6ACa.jpg

ROFLMFAO these are the highlights of Raw for me.

GunBR

Make Bray look strong tonight and then a week from now he loses in 10 minutes to Randy Resthold again
He will also lose to Finn at the next PPV and in the next night on Raw he will show up like he's some kind of big threat and challenge Dean or Seth and the cycle of Bray feuds starts again

UberTag

He will also lose to Finn at the next PPV and in the next night on Raw he will show up like he's some kind of big threat and challenge Dean or Seth and the cycle of Bray feuds starts again
It's frankly amazing Bray is still able to illicit the reactions he does given how much his booking has undercut every feud he's been given.

jurgen

GOAT look

New Japan AJ was his most badass look.

I mean the real answer is Bray needs to go face. It was clear when he won the title folks wanted to fucking cheer this guy.

No, the real answer is that this Husky Harris trash motherfucker needs to go to TNA. WWE only keeps him around for the neat entrances to sell to audiences. Ignoring booking problems, I can't think of a Bray Wyatt singles match that I've ever been entertained by.

No, the real answer is that this Husky Harris trash motherfucker needs to go to TNA. WWE only keeps him around for the neat entrances to sell to audiences. Ignoring booking problems, I can't think of a Bray Wyatt singles match that I've ever been entertained by.

His match with Bryan was good,, his matches with Cena were good besides #LOLCENAWINS

The EC match was fantastic and he looked amazing in it, the triple threat the Smackdown after was great too (but I guess not being singles they don't count). His match against Harper was good but cut short (the one I saw on the House Show was much better).

I mean Wyatt was fucking over great during his run alongside Orton until Orton basically killed his heat...

Like people quickly forget just how good that run from November to Feb was...

The literal only PPV everyone definitely watches a year is Mania, and he's been in 4 of them, wrestled in 3 and managed a wrestler in the fourth

0-4. That is everyone's history with Bray. No wins when it matters most and everyone's watching

Top Bottom