• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

tumblr_o17kmwrz6E1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:'(

Kaladin

Someone who doesn't have 2 wins in 8 months.

Two things : Post Wrestlemania is kind of a reboot season, think of this as a reboot for Jinder. It's an opportunity at a different level.

Second, it's kind of telling that Orton is a champ and they don't have anything for him after the Wyatt angle....hell, they're not even continuing the angle the angle they spent months building. Jinder is so obviously filler for Orton. A champ getting a filler angle after winning the belt is never a good thing.

Heroman

Banned
Two things : Post Wrestlemania is kind of a reboot season, think of this as a reboot for Jinder. It's an opportunity at a different level.

Second, it's kind of telling that Orton is a champ and they don't have anything for him after the Wyatt angle....hell, they're not even continuing the angle the angle they spent months building. Jinder is so obviously filler for Orton. A champ getting a filler angle after winning the belt is never a good thing.

You can't have someone who was let go as a Jobber and then return as a Jobber and have h job for 8 months and then have him suddenly get a title . A. It devalue the title B. It so that Smackdown really is the b show. No promoter today or thought history would do that . If you want to reboot someone it takes months not a day.

It not really telling cause outside​ of the Roman wwe doesn't plan for anything the Superstar shakeup shows that.

Kai vs ZEEEUUSSSUUUU is very good.

Halfway through Lee/Kento, let's see if Kento can bring my #passion for the graps back.

I can only assume that KAI isn't doing that geeky Onita tribute filtered through Dean Ambrose jumping jack bullshit.

I don't know about y'all, but it feels great to talk about the graps that I'm enjoying.

Had a lot of fun at Evolve 82 and watching Evolve 83 through the FloSlam gimmick over the weekend too. My passion for the pro graps is pretty high right now.

Jake Lee huh

Jake Lee is their next ace in training, friend.

I can only assume that KAI isn't doing that geeky Onita tribute filtered through Dean Ambrose jumping jack bullshit.

I don't know about y'all, but it feels great to talk about the graps that I'm enjoying.

Had a lot of fun at Evolve 82 and watching Evolve 83 through the FloSlam gimmick over the weekend too. My passion for the pro graps is pretty high right now.

Only watch what you like is a wonderful thing. Going to finish revenge of the taker and start the the last rev pro show with the elite

Kaladin

Post Wrestlemania.....

Raw has a champ, but Brock is hardly there so it feels like they don't.

Smackdown has a champ wading through filler angles.

Raw has the Hardy Boyz who were super hot Wrestlemania weekend and have become ice cold ever since, void of all creativity and originality since being on Raw.

Kurt Angle is the Raw GM and is kinda meh, even just a few weeks into his run.

The "Superstar Shakeup" happened and we saw stars debut on different brands with an "Oh hey, he's on Raw now."

Smackdown still feels like the land of opportunity but mostly the opportunity is at the mid card level.

Smackdown is building for a PPV a month or so away while waiting on the results of the Raw PPV which affects their brand.

Braun Strowman is murdering people left and right but backs away from his one shot at the champ and now there is nowhere for him to really go until Brock comes back.

Finn Balor returned but did he really? He was poised to be the next big thing but now? I don't know.

Stay Glorious NXT, Stay Glorious.

Caderfix

Until they start the reported broken angle, kinda yeah. They're the Hardy Boyz from the last time we saw the Hardy Boyz in WWE. They're in a by the numbers tag title feud with Sheamus and Cesaro.

I'm fine with that, I don't like the broken stuff. The cold thing is more related to the crowds. Are they still getting good pops?

Mahonay

Banned
He like 38, not​ a freak of nature , and is fighting someone​ is good.
He also has zero amateur fighting experience.

I don't see how another UFC fight doesn't go just as bad. He has no business trying to get in there against professional MMA fighters.

He also has zero amateur fighting experience.

I don't see how another UFC fight doesn't go just as bad. He has no business trying to get in there against professional MMA fighters.

If only UFC could farm him out to a federation that is perfectly comfortable with freak show fights.

Give him to Rizin and let them book him against two little people stacked on top of one another. Let him fight a 60 years old Japanese man (and get tapped out).

Mahonay

Banned
Punk really comes off as someone who let their ego get the best of them with the UFC stuff. Guy doesn't have an amateur wrestling background, boxing, judo, no real life combat experience whatsoever.. Like, because he liked to copy a few MMA moves into his pro wrestling he figured he could do the real thing just as well?

If it's all just for the big paycheck, then that's fine I guess.

Zach

Stop considering a CM Punk return. You guys have Sheamus and Stroman and Reigns and The Miz now. The list goes on and on.

Heroman

Banned
Punk really comes off as someone who let their ego get the best of them with the UFC stuff. Guy doesn't have an amateur wrestling background, boxing, judo, no real life combat experience whatsoever.. Like, because he liked to copy a few MMA moves into his pro wrestling he figured he could do the real thing just as well?

If it's all just for the big paycheck? That's fine I guess.
Dude used his name that build up for years to do something that always wanted to do. He lived his dream.

Top Bottom