• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Mahonay

Banned
Dude used his name that build up for years to do something that always wanted to do. He lived his dream.
Lived his dream to show he's completely outclassed by actual MMA fighters?

I don't know. Shouldn't someone just looking to live out their MMA fantasies be fighting in a circus like Bellator and not UFC?

Payback might as well be a Network episode of Raw at this point, right?

*Gallows and Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass

*Miz TV featuring Finn Balor

*Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match

*WWE Raw Tag Team champions Matt and Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus and Cesaro.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss.

*WWE United States champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Austin Aries.

*Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman.

*Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins.

Seems like a solid card considering the state of the product. I'm interested in most of these matches. MizTV and the Enzo and Cass/Club Match better be preshow.

Recall

Punk earned more money in UFC than anyone in this thread will earn in their life and it makes them salty.

We work to earn. He earned. He is happy.

Heroman

Banned

I don't know. Shouldn't someone just looking to live out their MMA fantasies be fighting in a circus like Bellator and not UFC?
If you an opportunity to fight for the biggest MMA promotion in the world ya fight for​ them.

Sephzilla

Punk earned more money in UFC than anyone in this thread will earn in their life and it makes them salty.

He made 500k for that. I can make that
in just under 10 years

Punk actually wanted to fight for a lower-level MMA organization at first. It was UFC who came to him.

Barrage

Lesnar's like that too, except he can go to sleep at night knowing he's not a hyprocrite who did the very thing he cried about.

Anth0ny

i'll make that much on youtube in less than 5 years while phil is sitting on his couch eating a beef sandwich

Is Mankind's JR interview the greatest work of character in WWE? It's hard to imagine there's something better.

JRs interviews in general were fucking awesome back in the day. they only busted them out if they had some REAL SHIT to get over. Mankind, Austin while he was injured, Austin vs Rock at Mania 17... all classics.

Cole has ZERO credibility in comparison. Fucking robotic fuck

Striker

It's a tie between that and the early character work they did with Kane.
The stuff with Kane was so good because of

orNeqxw.gif

Foggy

I'd probably be rosier on CM Punk's UFC adventure if he hadn't looked so incredibly ill-prepared to function on a basic level. It was embarrassing to watch. Plenty of guys find fulfillment by being weekend warriors. If he did it for money, he should be mocked. If he did it for ego, he should be mocked. If he did it as a genuine transition, frankly, he should be mocked for clearly not taking the training seriously enough.

Top Bottom