• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

There's an achievement in Injustice 2 called ”OUTTA NOWHERE!!!" for defeating Superman with Bane's RKO looking attack.
AcceptableImmediateGuillemot-size_restricted.gif
Just make a damn WWE game already.

Caderfix

There's an achievement in Injustice 2 called “OUTTA NOWHERE!!!” for defeating Superman with Bane's RKO looking attack.

Just make a damn WWE game already.

I'm not a fan o NR's jank, but that would be awesome actually. Specially if they used the design and expanded on the story from WWE Immortals.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about buying Injustice 2 but Tekken comes out too close to it

Hopefully they DLC in Armor King with Destino to make up for them ruining King by associating him with garbage
tumblr_mc1l7hQKjL1rvgma0o1_400.gif

Tom Nook

Thanks friend :)

i still don't know how that vid blew up like that

I also can't monetize it because that's how anime companies roll.

the real draw on youtube is gaming. and GTA is both a great game and a huge draw so... works for me :)

giphy.gif

What about Nintendo? Is Nintendo pissed off about this right? Look at Angry Joe, LOL.

Is there any good resources out there for narrowing down PPV worth my time or not? I know you're all going to post Zach's GRADEZ, but looking for a list via WON or something.

Caderfix

There are quite a few angry Monday Night RAW fans calling John and Wai out due to the fact they didn't like the show on the latest Review A Raw video. Weird.

Anth0ny

The Bruno documentary is definitely the most interesting. Dude is great to listen to and deserves it more than anyone else.

Also, buy TNA and make back your entire investment with the AJ Styles dvd. I've been saying that shit forever.

Sandow's attempt at being a serious guy in TNA more or less showed the guy was only good with comedy and even then he wasn't good enough for people to act like he should have been main eventing PPV's.

Top Bottom