• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

jmdajr

20170424_BayleyHardys_Feed--8b78f15aa2da0c6d78610721d6175c72.jpg

Even that Bruno set would be pretty revisionist, WWE loves to make out he was a bigger deal in the US and internationally than the NWA champion, which is just...no.

klonere

Banned
Braun should have shot on Goldberg and not stepped back, he died for me on that day.

Goldberg didn't get over in his day by backing down from Hogan did he? Brass ring missed by old Braun, just a typical millennial

Cagey

Banned
Did they really 50/50 Braun.

Lol

Braun lost a match and then spent 10 minutes beating the winner senseless.

If your takeaway is "but he lost lol, goes in the books as a loss! 50/50 booking!" then you're treating this far too much like a sport and far too little like a soap opera.

The takeaway that most viewers will have is Braun is a monster.

Anth0ny

Judging from the Raw viewership, fans really thought Raw was trash as the show did 3,007,000 viewers for last night, the second lowest number of 2017 so far. That is down 339,000 viewers from last week.

Hour one did 2,999,000 viewers, followed by 3,141,000 in the second hour, and 2,881,000 in the third and final hour. The 2.99 million viewers of hour one is the least viewed first hour since the December 26 episode.

Raw was #4, #5, and #7 in the top 50 cable chart among the 18-49 demographic, surpassed by the NBA Playoffs, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, and Basketball Wives. (Ratings credit: Showbuzzdaily.com)

MNF numbers before the football season starts

expect mid 1s when football starts. ratings wise will be their worst year ever, and that's without another wrestling show on monday nights at the same time

this is also 2 weeks after the roster shakeup, people already don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hasney

Wonder how Smackdowns rating will look. Not having another f&p jab at Hinder, but man, that show went straight down the shitter after the shake up even though I thought they got a better roster. It's like someone said "Oh, you know how Kevin Owens sounds different, like he's not American? Let's make him hate America. Also, why does he not have a suit? Heels need suits, dammit!"

"Oh, AJ was getting cheered as a cocky heel? Well for no reason in particular, how about he just panders to the crowd and says it's their show? Yeah, that'll work. It's gold!"

"Who the fuck is Sami Zayn?"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AJ was getting cheered as a goofy babyface, and got cheered as a cocky heel and will get cheered as a cocky babyface also.

Hex

Banned
RAW needs Reigns brother!

I seriously can't believe that they did not have him at RAW at all to try and sell the PPV.
It would be nice if someone backstage said "you know what....this Strowman guy...we can work with him. We have wasted too much time with Reigns."
And Strowman goes over.

Top Bottom