• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ngower

They need to take the leash of Nakamura and let him do whatever he wants. His entrance, his promos, everything...it just smells of Vince overmanaging him.

ElRenoRaven

The question is was that their attempt to let Ziggler go a bit unscripted or was the writing just really that awful for him? If the 2nd then why the fuck did Ziggler refuse to do that shit? Seriously that was awful and not in the normal awful way.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody who turned this off, I hope you got out before Nakamura started getting what chanted. I wasn't spared, unfortunately.

gaiadyne

The question is was that their attempt to let Ziggler go a bit unscripted or was the writing just really that awful for him. If the 2nd then why the fuck did Ziggler refuse to do that shit? Seriously that was awful and not in the normal awful way.

This was their attempt of using the Miz approach to getting over new talent and failing because of Ziggler

Top Bottom