• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

GTFO with that.

Why its an english TV show, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee worked on tv because they spoke english and jackie was fluent enough and they were doing stuff you never saw on english tv. Nakamura doesn't do anything special that other wrestlers in the ring can't do.

Beefy

Why its an english TV show, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee worked on tv because they spoke english and jackie was fluent enough and they were doing stuff you never saw on english tv. Nakamura doesn't do anything special that other wrestlers in the ring can't do.

Ziggler is that you?

Majukun

Trying too hard to make Corbin seem powerhouse.

apparently it's inevitable...corbin is another guy that does nothing for me...on the mic he sounds like a 90's movie bully,the one that it's really stupid and bland but it's big so you have to buy him as a threat...on the ring he is decent for what he does, but he's somewhat limited

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
what happened with nakamura? I just started watching. they fucked it up already?

racist caricature in a month?

Ziggler came out and gave this bizarre rambling promo where he explained that Michael Jackson went into hiding and had surgery resurfacing in Japan as Shinsuke. Then Shinsuke started talking and the crowd 'What' chanted him.

somedevil

what happened with nakamura? I just started watching. they fucked it up already?

racist caricature in a month?

What are you talking about?

Ziggler came out and gave this bizarre rambling promo where he explained that Michael Jackson went into hiding and had surgery resurfacing in Japan as Shinsuke. Then Shinsuke started talking and the crowd 'What' chanted him.

It was not the crowd but a couple of people.

apparently it's inevitable...corbin is another guy that does nothing for me...on the mic he sounds like a 90's movie bully,the one that it's really stupid and bland but it's big so you have to buy him as a threat...on the ring he is decent for what he does, but he's somewhat limited

Yeah he is very generic.

Pikma

Banned
oneofthose... racists?

Velcro Fly

I used to live near there. Friends I've been all over the world because of the military including the middle East. Gary Indiana is the worst shit hole I've ever been to in my entire life

yeah i live pretty close to there too and have my entire life

you aren't wrong haha.

they had something good here and it all went downhill with the removal of Mauro and the Shakeup taking what was good about Smackdown

Mauro deserved better and I'm glad he's definitely getting it wherever he goes

Like literally, unless it's Fox News the environment can't be worse

gaiadyne

She needs the Smackdown championship to exist to buff her title count

Also the Charlotte-centric Raw Women's division was what made me hate it so I'm not looking forward to her many reigns on Smackdown

Top Bottom