• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

No-one knows really. Everything has always been (largely) speculation.

With ICW there was still a lot of music issues that had to be dealt with. Joe Coffey and Grado's turns are a good excuse to give them new music though, so they're dealt with at least.

Speaking of, Joe Coffey vs Pete Dunne will be interesting. Do you know how many times we've had Progress vs ICW champion with one of the titles on the line? I imagine Damo might have competed for the Progress title while ICW champion. I'm pretty much going into this match expecting a fuck finish, because I doubt Dunne will job clean. Could see Joe Coffey & Polo Promotions vs British Strong Style as a major match in the Shug's House Party weekend on the Saturday, with the Trent/Joe rematch on the Sunday.

Zach

1ZlwdKB+-+Imgur.gif

The crowd reaction at the end of Uncensored '97 will bring a tear to Data West's glass eye.

Oersted

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, this week’s edition of WWE Raw, featuring a Dumpster match and mystery opponent main event, averaged 3.007 million viewers. This is down from last week’s 3.346 million viewership average.

The following is the hourly breakdown for this week’s WWE Raw:

-The first hour drew 2.999 million viewers
-The second hour drew 3.141 million viewers
-The final hour drew 2.881 million viewers.

SD can't be as bad as Raw? No way am I watching 205 live after though.

I'm afraid it might be since some storylines remain stagnant until after the Raw PPV. With that, along with Mauro officially out of WWE, and having to hear Mr. #FuckJBL, I'm having second thoughts about watching SD Live tonight.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God I hate the WWE. They've given him this nickname that they're going to bury into the ground. Also thanks commentary for completely forcing down our throats the fact that his theme song is over.

Top Bottom