• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Majukun

aaand nakamura continues to do nothing for me...don't see the charisma,all i see are hand waving and weird faces
kudos for raising the ropes for the interviewer though,I can dig a gentleman

i'll have to wait for him in the ring

Zabka

Fucked up his entrance. Fucked up his gear. Had him stand there while Dolph gave a bizarre promo claiming he's Michael Jackson.

What the fuck are they doing.

Jopie

Put Nakamura in the ring with Sami, KO, or AJ and let him get over that way. Awkward Ziggler shit is just bad decision making.

ElRenoRaven

Fucked up his entrance. Fucked up his gear. Had him stand there while Dolph gave a bizarre promo claiming he's Michael Jackson.

What the fuck are they doing.

Beats me. It's really starting to seem like Vince has set a new goal to put out the worst shows of all time this year. He's aiming for 0.9 ratings damn it.

Yeah i know im gonna get a lot of hate for this but i don't see him very interesting in NJPW where he can speak fluently and get his character across i can see him being entertaining. But if all he is in wwe is that drugged up entrance and super broken english hes whatever.

Kusagari

The crowd still popped when he beat up Ziggler and when his music played again but those what chants are not good.

Nak on the mic could be a problem in most places WWE goes outside of smark towns.

ElRenoRaven

What chants during Nakamura promo need to die ASAP.

What chants in general need to fucking die. So goddamn sick of these crowds. If they aren't chanting shit that's 15 years past it's fresh by date or trying to put themselves over they're just sit on their asses. No fucking respect anymore.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't blame the crowd for not popping for that garbage. Ziggler is 100% to blame.

Jopie

The crowd still popped when he beat up Ziggler and when his music played again but those what chants are not good.

Nak on the mic could be a problem in most places WWE goes outside of smark towns.

Give him Heyman. Its not like Brock makes more than 4 appearances a year.

Majukun

getting rid of the mouthpiece would be a start..i mean,he already isn't fluent in english,and you make him talk with an huge piece of plastic in his mouth

Top Bottom