• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Becky helps Charlotte win the Title.

in exchange for title match for herself.
WWE need to hold off on Becky vs Charlotte until Summerslam. It's the best match to do for that PPV.

Odds are the three do a run in, beatdown Naomi and Charlotte and Becky runs down to help them. Charlotte's face for two minutes then Halloween Havoc 1995's Becky.

Orton being involved with the Wyatts for more than half a year doesn't help

?

Orton with the Wyatt was the only time he hadn't been boring since right before Shane and Hunter killed his Rage monster heel character back in 09

Working with Bray rejuvenated him. Then turning on Bray made him a dullard again.

Anth0ny

oh it's randy orton

aonNQVD.gif
aonNQVD.gif
aonNQVD.gif

UberTag

Weak crowd.

Also why did they fuck up Nakamuras entrance lightning and tron so bad? Should've kept it as it was.
Vince has to improve things done in NXT and make them his own. Because he's a creative genius that knows better than the rest of us.

Pikma

Banned
Vince has to improve things done in NXT and make them his own. Because he's a creative genius that knows better than the rest of us.
We all know HHH is shit but after this I don't think anyone can come out and say he wouldn't be an improvement over Vince.

ElRenoRaven

Gotta love them no hold barred matches and how they stay right there in the ring half the time with almost no weapons minus the occasional one like this one. They're just so exciting.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The biggest problem with Smackdown as far as I can tell is that it feels so much more like Raw now that Mauro's gone. Daniel not being there is definitely not helping.

Top Bottom