• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

That was yesterday. Today is another day.

Gold running through Charlotte's veins must hurt.
What have you done for us lately?

Ohhhh ohhhh ooooh yeah.

They need to keep her away from the title for a long time, no one wants a repeat of the boring raw division.

Majukun

even if he had the strength for it, given corbin's height i'm not sure it's physically possible to pull a safe styles clash off on him

Edit: A roll up?

well,the narrative was that corbin is a powerhouse but styles is the better technician..so the ending fits..of course styles is the guy that went toe to toe with cena, so he really shouldn't be the underdog in terms of strenght either..but they are buiilding corbing as some kind of powerhouse still a little green behind the ears

well,the narrative was that corbin is a powerhouse but styles is the better technician..so the ending fits..of course styles is the guy that went toe to toe with cena, so he really shouldn't be the underdog in terms of strenght either..but they are buiilding corbing as some kind of powerhouse still a little green behind the ears
I'm not sure how AJ being a good technical wrestler means his roll up is somehow more powerful. If anything, Corbin being a powerhouse means it'd be easier for him to kick out.

ElRenoRaven

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. So this is the "big confrontation" that happened at the impact tapings which was making twitter waves.

The talk of the Impact locker room over the last 48 hours has been what was described to PWInsider as a "loud and ugly argument" between Impact executive Bob Ryder and Karen and Jeff Jarrett at the final Impact Wrestling taping this past Sunday 4/23 in Orlando, Florida that at one point, appeared to have been Ryder's exit from the company.

Multiple sources stated that Karen Jarrett confronted Ryder (who was timing out the show) and began arguing with him over what we are told was, of all things, the booking of a hotel room. Shortly after Karen "dressed down Ryder", she left the scene. Several minutes later, Jeff Jarrett loudly confronted Ryder and told him to "not wait" and to leave the taping. After his argument with Jeff Jarrett, Ryder packed up and left before completing his duties.

C-Or5M-UIAADHtF.jpg

https://twitter.com/mortenvh/status/856932546927616002

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Superstar shakeup has really made both brands just fucking suck shit lately. Hopefully it gets better after this awful PPV.

Majukun

I'm not sure how AJ being a good technical wrestler means his roll up is somehow more powerful. If anything, Corbin being a powerhouse means it'd be easier for him to kick out.

the rollup is a manouvre of finesse and surprise, at least kayfabe wise.
technically any wrestler should be able to kick out of a roll up since usually to keep them on the mat you need to hit them with powerful moves before,while with the rollup nothing of that happens and it's just a quick manouvre and then good positioning to keep him down for those 3 seconds.

Time for AA to get their win back from the Colons.

And I'm guessing Ascension wins over Breezango...ugh AA vs The Ascension.

Just melt the SD tag belts already to scrap metal or something.

Top Bottom