• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

On the bright side at least Orton is just feuding with people no one cares about.

Be way worse if AJ/Owens/Zayn/Corbin were being fed to Randy Orton WWE Champion in 2017

UberTag

they had something good here and it all went downhill with the removal of Mauro and the Shakeup taking what was good about Smackdown
No Mauro. No Miz. No Bliss. D.Brine halfway out the door. Racist Ziggler. Tag teams with no heat. And Jinder Mahal as your #1 contender.

Hell, seems like every program on SmackDown either has an Evil Foreigner gimmick... or someone making fun of someone BECAUSE they're a Foreigner.

somedevil

No Mauro. No Miz. No Bliss. D.Brine halfway out the door. Racist Ziggler. Tag teams with no heat. And Jinder Mahal as your #1 contender.

Hell, seems like every program on SmackDown either has an Evil Foreigner gimmick... or someone making fun of someone BECAUSE they're a Foreigner.

How is D.Brine halfway out the door? He is gone for the birth of his child.

Lol Pollock is gonna flip at the heel in peril at commercial break is on the offense when commercial break is over comimg here after a fucking table spot.

Tom Nook

Smackdown still have AJ/Sami/KO/Naka/Harper/Rusev guys. Hopefully the writers will come up with interesting storylines for these six.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Randy really popping the hell out of these middle America crowds.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
chanting USA at a guy who is american.....hey look everyone he has different skin colour he must not be american

Top Bottom