• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Serious question: How do The Colons still have jobs?
You remember what happened to Bruiser Brody?
She's a mess. Shame people didn't stop that shit.
The people around her didn't even care. But biggie fucked her up. Used to call her names, chose faith over her, etc. Things you see going on today with the discrimination against darker women. It's sad, the shade of your skin shouldn't determine your beauty.

Beefy

Byron Saxton " In this match the clock is counting up,but in the other match it will be counting down"

Yeah,no one knew that shit...

I wish Ruru would come back as a loveable face but there are too many faces on SD.

Orton would have been good for the roster if he was heel

Beefy

The people around her didn't even care. But biggie fucked her up. Used to call her names, chose faith over her, etc. Things you see going on today with the discrimination against darker women. It's sad, the shade of your skin shouldn't determine your beauty.

I blame all the celeb and model culture, it's fucked up so many girls head into think what they "have" to look like.

Hex

Banned
So how's SmackDown tonight?

T1Mazyg.gif

Send Rusev to 205 Live

The women's division on Smackdown was in good shape but now all of the others are just background characters for Charlotte. Great

Top Bottom