• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

U guys are too hard on Jinder. He's fine on the mic.

Better than Seth or Finn and definitely better than that wasteful Bray Wyatt

All aboard the Indian takeover

This is what happens when you turn AJ face. Dude was working much better as a jerk heel. Wish they kept him as such and did feuds with Orton and Sami before turning him

They didn't need to do anything with AJ. He was over as a babyface despite being an arrogant jerk. They should have just left it be.

Bollywood Boys/Singh Brothers wasn't a botch. He said that it was the BB, then explained who they were with their names, the Singh Brothers.

I had a weird moment of clarity and attention after drifting in and out of consciousness the past 45 minutes.

somedevil

Oh boy.

Thanks for all the updates about her on NXT house shows btw. I worry for when she has to wrestle but it's cool seeing it.

Thanks but the real thanks go to the fans on twitter who go to all these florida house shows where I got the information from.

Though its hard to find out how good is.

His delivery was fine...

He sounds like he cares.

Like literally I'm on board for Jinder beating Orton because my god Orton is boring as fuck.

Not sure caring about being good and actually being good go hand to hand. I have to give him credit, this is a major push and it's all happening quickly for him. He seems to be taking it in strides

Thanks but the real thanks go to the fans on twitter who go to all these florida house shows where I got the information from.

Though its hard to find out how good is.
I can't really judge her off the only appearance I've seen which was her in the 32 pre show match since she was in it for barely a couple minutes to get her moves in. Her mic skills are good but I'm not sure if it works as a face which she will likely be. And a dancing gimmick in general no matter how good a wrestler doesn't help.

Top Bottom