• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ElRenoRaven

If the title really isn't going to be on the line, Bray better win his stupid gimmick match.

Well ask yourself these questions. Is it a PPV? Is it the culmination in a feud? If the answer is yes to both of those questions then you can bet your sweet ass Orton is winning.

somedevil

I can't really judge her off the only appearance I've seen which was her in the 32 pre show match since she was in it for barely a couple minutes to get her moves in. Her mic skills are good but I'm not sure if it works as a face which she will likely be. And a dancing gimmick in general no matter how good a wrestler doesn't help.

She's about as good as Aliyah is if that gives you a decent reference point.

Well you got your answer.

GunBR

Weird finish, but I'm fine with that

And with this current tag division, New Day gonna be the champs for over a year when they return

Anth0ny

ok the nakamura clip is up on youtube

I actually liked the japanese promo ending with jackass... but there is no chance in fuck that audiences won't WHAT that shit every time he tries it. speaking a foreign language = heel to wrestling fans, period.

How the fuck is that cross dressing?

58d434e617ea1.jpeg

Toki767

ok the nakamura clip is up on youtube

I actually liked the japanese promo ending with jackass... but there is no chance in fuck that audiences won't WHAT that shit every time he tries it. speaking a foreign language = heel to wrestling fans, period.
Not if you're Rey Mysterio

TBH instead of Punjabi talking kinda traditional attire Indian heel they should have gone with English speaking fully American attire Indian heel. At least that would have been somewhat fresh in terms of foreigner heel.

MG310

The Ascension still put so much effort into that facepaint. I'm surprised it hasn't degraded to Luke Gallows level yet given their prospects.

JBL on talking smack?

God help us
Smackdown: the show of Hardbody Mahal and Breezango
Ugh. I've got nothing against these guys but jobbing guys over and over and then trying build them up again by immediately giving them a title shot is a such a bullshit move. They tried that with Dolph last year against Dean Ambrose and no one cared.

Top Bottom