• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Any gifs of the Limo scene lol give Jinder the title.

oYozJj.gif

ReiGun

Seriously, just get Xavier Woods to do Talking Smack while Bryan's out. He already regularly does this sort of thing for UUDD. I can't imagine he'll mind coming in for TV once a week while New Day is waiting for Kofi to get better.

Or get Miz back. Idc. Anything's better than Shane and JBL.

Okrag

Seriously, just get Xavier Woods to do Talking Smack while Bryan's out. He already regularly does this sort of thing for UUDD. I can't imagine he'll mind coming in for TV once a week while New Day is waiting for Kofi to get better.

Or get Miz back. Idc. Anything's better than Shane and JBL.

They should have Xavier do commentary until Kofi comes back.

Beefy

Thank god if he does. Wyatt needs the win

I have a feeling they are going to give Randy some time off. Make it that Jinder turns up with the stolen belt each week beating down people. While Randy is meant to be trapped in the house, then nearer the PPV have Randy return and beat Jinder.

Lmao Vince is that you? It's a belt, who the fuck cares how he holds it

Not only that, even in promo he fumbled. He said World WWE championship. Good luck to him though. Hopefully this isn't a one ppv feud. This needs to be 2 ppvs at least even if he doesn't become champion. There is no way Vince is putting WWE championship belt on him.

Top Bottom