• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I have a feeling they are going to give Randy some time off. Make it that Jinder turns up with the stolen belt each week beating down people. While Randy is meant to be trapped in the house, then nearer the PPV have Randy return and beat Jinder.

He can't be trapped the dumb thing ends in the arena/ring. It's a Hollywood Backlot Brawl type of feal. Starts in the house ends live in front of the crowd

House of Horrors need to be basically pre-taped as they fight in the house then they fight through the woods, get on the road to the arena where it can turn to being live.

IT NEEDS TO BE CARNY!

Ziggler isn't tho
I would sit through 205 Live just to see Mojo Rawley have Ziggler job to him.

I love that on Raw Bliss is called the greatest acquisition they made and on Smackdown that distinction is Charlotte's...

Really nice to hear.

Charlotte da bes

Also, way stoked for NJPW Saturday. Will probably make the effort to wake up early and catch the last handful of matches

Watch on the 27th too

Tom Nook

House of Horrors need to be basically pre-taped as they fight in the house then they fight through the woods, get on the road to the arena where it can turn to being live.

IT NEEDS TO BE CARNY!

More Carny than the FINAL DELETION.

I love that on Raw Bliss is called the greatest acquisition they made and on Smackdown that distinction is Charlotte's...

Really nice to hear.

Watch on the 27th too
Yea that one starts even later by me (4:30 I think?) so it's even more reasonable to catch

Kind of funny that both events seem way better than the Dontaku event (though I'm sure Ishii/Omega will be solid again)

Top Bottom