• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

vJ5NrRf.gif
QcFSnO6.gif

0qiC34f.gif
wSJIrXc.gif

I interviewed Zach backstage the other day, and he said that his reasoning behind his deportation tactics was to get more people involved in lucha wrestling.

Ambrose in CZW seems like the most tame shit ever to those gifs. All I ever see is him doing the usual light tubes stuff during the Moxley run. His most infamous spot was a goddamn work even.

Nekofrog

Banned
I remember dx being the best thing ever, now in rewatch Shawn promos are 20 minutes of gravelly, long drawn out speeches that literally go nowhere for an agonizing amount of time before he says suck it

Kaladin

DX was that faction you loved as a kid because they were loud and like rock stars. Hart Foundation is the faction you love on a re-watch 10 or 20 years later because they were smarter heels.

DX was great. Way better than the Hart Foundation.

Nope.

I'm trying to get my money's worth from my network sub, so watching 'WWE's Greatest Rivalries'. So far three of them have involved Triple H, and apparently Hogan/Macho wasn't as significant a rivalry as Magnum TV and Tully Blanchard.

Oh, and there's an awkward Breaking Bad chemistry theme throughout, and Renee Young pops up every now and again in a lab coat and talking about how wrestlers are like elements from the periodic table in a weak effort to justify the blatant attempt at riding an unrelated successful tv show's coat tails.

Top Bottom