• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

fKfzh1K.gif

Fuck all your factions

KhUupYe.gif

Luger, Roma, Mongo

**One of the stranger disciplinary stories of recent memory comes out of Japan with Bram (Thomas Latimer) being removed from the current Pro Wrestling NOAH tour. Latimer posted a photo on Instagram laying inside of an ice cream freezer at a Family Mart convenience store. Tokyo Sports reported that Latimer was removed from the tour with Latimer issuing an apology and NOAH chairman Masayuki Uchida also providing a statement. Latimer had been teaming with Robbie E. in the ongoing Global Tag League tournament and will be replaced by Kasma Sakamoto in the tournament. At this time, it is unknown if there will be any further punishment from Impact Wrestling.

Also from the LAW

LOL

Heroman

Banned
I wonder if the NJPW style is going to change at all in response to this, or will the banning of headbutts be the only blowback?

I feel horrible for Shibata and his family, but that headbutt is so damn stupid and I never felt it contributed much if anything other than cringe to his matches.
Probably just gonna stop using shoot headbutts , maybe.

Kaladin

So I watched Table For 3 with Nash, HBK and AJ. Is it just me or does Nash take the air out of any room he's in? That was a flat TF3 if I ever saw one.

I hope you have a unique description of the act of anal penetration ready. Is this for Part 2 of the current episode, or for the next one? I look forward to hearing it either way.
Nah, this will be for a WCW show that I assume will go up next week.

No spoilers, but I actually gave them two options and I'm surprised they picked the one they did.

Don't embarrass us god damn it.

I better get a name-drop. Extra points if you super nerd it and talk about WrassleGAF and/or the GWF.
*mixed signals*

Kaladin

He always does. It's why I didn't bother to watch it.

It was pretty much a whole episode to give the WWE reason of why HBK vs AJ Styles never happened.....and Nash was there to be the third wheel because he's worked with HBK and he worked with AJ at "that other place".

Hasney

HBK didn't want to weaken his retirement with one more match that in the end wouldn't have meant anything for either guy.

He pretty much wants the WM 26 retirement to stand.

He sounded like he'd do it if they could somehow make the creative work out, but him being beat by a current star is predictable and HBK going over does nothing for anyone.

Nash: "That other place put me over AJ all the time and I didn't mind!"

Top Bottom