• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

COD WWII

giphy.gif

yeah, i'm on board with this COD

And there's way more examples than this that I'm too lazy to look up.

The Owens/Reigns one I'll never forget. That was even during a point in time where people were going "okay, maybe I'll start to care about his reign now that he gets to punk out Romaaaaaaaaaand he just got speared, fuck everything"

Zach

I'm going to the WWII museum in New Orleans in about a month. I wonder if they'll have a Call of Duty demo available.

Hasney

I'm still bored of WW2 games from the last time. I get it, the guns are older and the Nazis were bad.

Shame, Infinity War was the first COD I actually liked.

Sephzilla

I really hope no health regen in CODWW2 carries over to multiplayer too.

COD stopped being really fun around Modern Warfare 2 when everything really started to jump the shark and the original Infinity Ward got purged

Hasney

To be fair, I only enjoyed Infinite Warfare until Titanfall 2 came out and shat all over it. As long as TF3 gets made, COD can go all the way back to plankton fighting plankton for all I care.

Sephzilla

Titanfall 2 was pretty good but I think that franchise is going to be permanently stained by the overly blatant paid-off-press push the original game got

Hasney

They have to be slow. The worst storylines in the 80s are better than the best ones now.

3 Hillbilly Jim, Haiti Kid, and Little Beaver defeated King Kong Bundy, Little Tokyo, and Lord Littlebrook by disqualification

I'd rather see The Ascension IMPLODE and feud each other for 6 months culimnating in a 60 minute iron man match than that again.

Titanfall 2 was pretty good but I think that franchise is going to be permanently stained by the overly blatant paid-off-press push the original game got

Knowing people who were at that E3, it wasn't paid off. The slice they had destroyed any "next-gen" experience there. When you think of the first shooters designed for this generation and you compare it to Killzone: Shadow Fall, it was mind-blowing how many leagues ahead it was.

3 Hillbilly Jim, Haiti Kid, and Little Beaver defeated King Kong Bundy, Little Tokyo, and Lord Littlebrook by disqualification

I'd rather see The Ascension IMPLODE and feud each other for 6 months culimnating in a 60 minute iron man match than that again.
Nah, I'd rip my hair out if I had to watch that Ascension shit.

Tanahashi vs EVIL?

Ishii vs Omega?

Admittedly, they aren't the most exciting cards. Very tag heavy. But I'm looking forward to the above matches. And Goto vs Suzuki on the April 27th Road to Dontaku show.
Those weren't on the schedule thing I was looking at. Is there a calendar somewhere of the events that'll be streamed? I think what I was looking at included like house shows.

Top Bottom