• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Browny

Banned
Sting+punches+Steve+Austin.gif

I loved Stunning Steve's short, wispy hair.
I know you do.

but I'm still backing up my bro Menome...

This does not surprise me actually.

Did you know that her being super abused by Joker, who will never love her, and never really ever leaving even though the audience totally roots for her to do so is what makes her endearing...

Did you also know that the Joker being capable of liking her, and only her, on some fucked up level ruins him and ruins her. I think there being some small tiny fraction of Joker capable of caring infinitely more interesting than lol total misanthropic psycho

Basically if Harley Quinn isn't just a full on victim of abuse in a loveless relationship she can't leave her character is ruined...

I said they make a better argument for wiping the character out of existence than why Suicide Squad somehow ruined her character (and Joker's.. for that reason there's plenty of arguments for why that Joker sucks, caring slightly about Harley should not be one of them)

Slizz

Did you know that her being super abused by Joker, who will never love her, and never really ever leaving even though the audience totally roots for her to do so is what makes her endearing...

Did you also know that the Joker being capable of liking her, and only her, on some fucked up level ruins him and ruins her. I think there being some small tiny fraction of Joker capable of caring infinitely more interesting than lol total misanthropic psycho

Basically if Harley Quinn isn't just a full on victim of abuse in a loveless relationship she can't leave her character is ruined...

I said they make a better argument for wiping the character out of existence than why Suicide Squad somehow ruined her character (and Joker's.. for that reason there's plenty of arguments for why that Joker sucks, caring slightly about Harley should not be one of them)

I think people like Margot Robbie in a Harley Quinn costume..... I do......

Sephzilla

It's absolutely bat shit insane how loud they were during it and jumping out of seats. Reminded me of watching the crowd during Mania XIX with Jericho and Michaels.

The crowd pop when Hogan starts hulking out was insane. Both because of just how massive the pop was and for the fact that it was a crowd marking out for Hogan doing his 80s Hulk Up in fucking 2002

The crowd pop when Hogan starts hulking out was insane. Both because of just how massive the pop was and for the fact that it was a crowd marking out for Hogan doing his 80s Hulk Up in fucking 2002

What's been weird for me on this run back through is be reminded of how popular and white hot WWE was during this time as well. It's such a different thing from now.

Sephzilla

What's been weird for me on this run back through is be reminded of how popular and white hot WWE was during this time as well. It's such a different thing from now.

I'm not even a huge Hogan mark and honestly even I mark out big time for that

was Rock vs Hogan WM X8 the birth of BIZARRO LAND? or did that come later?

I think HBK vs Sid at the Garden was the birth of Bizarro Land

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This 'new' Beavis and Butthead DVD I bought has a commercial with the old MTV Home Video ad, Amp'd mobile ad and the first season of Drawn Together

I dont think this dvd is very new
Marvel looks like a mobile up-port.

It looks like shit esp compared to Injustice 2 which looks like witchcraft levels of good

Top Bottom