• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

MVC4 looks perfectly fine. Plus it's not like MVC3 was exactly a good looking game either

I think it isn't. I still have hope that they'll announce og Dante, but I'm not too confident.

Dante and Vergil were two of the most popular MVC3 characters so I'd be stunned if they miss the cut.

And there's no way they'd put reboot Dante and Vergil in there. Those characters are buried.

Caderfix

Dante and Vergil were two of the most popular MVC3 characters so I'd be stunned if they miss the cut

We got Zero, but still, MvC3 missed Megaman even after all the uproar and then they gave us old Magaman in SxT. I don't doubt ANYTHING when we're talking about Capcom.

Beefy

Come on. We have to stick together in these troubled times, sell out brother.

Especially since I've alienated all of my former comrades, I need a new punching bag ��

Just punch you on the top of your head you're that short. ��

imBask

Banned
I think X2 is definitely a worthy addition to this list as is X3. But yeah in general you're right. I just think X1-3 is the pinnacle of the franchise.

i have to disgree with the last part, 2 is one of the greatest game of all time period

4+ and X2+ just added dumb gimmicks faster than WWE in the 90s

Luschient

And there's only one that matters

Fire Pro Wrestling World.

Real talk, is/was Fire Pro as good as everyone is making it sound? God-tier wrestling game for me is of course Revenge, how does Fire Pro compare to that?

I reeeeeally wanna get hyped for this game when it comes to ps4.

Caderfix

Real talk, is/was Fire Pro as good as everyone is making it sound? God-tier wrestling game for me is of course Revenge, how does Fire Pro compare to that?

I reeeeeally wanna get hyped for this game when it comes to ps4.

I was not able to get into it at all. I don't think that is a good game, however, a bunch of people do.

You're better off checking videos of it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What time does the shit show start on Sunday?

5 ET same as every other normal length PPV. The pre-show starts at 4, but nothing will happen until the very last 10 minutes.

Menome

If you could bring back any wrestler for ONE MORE MATCH, who would it be?

17K2BxT.png

I use to shoot out windows with a bb gun when I was lil, I was bit of a dick head.
I used to shoot any moving animal I saw. I'd only shoot when I stayed with my dad's parents since they stayed in the country part but as you could imagine, we saw a lot of shit.

Top Bottom