• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Slizz

WWE announces a new Raw PPV called Great Balls of Fire:

https://twitter.com/RossOnRasslin/status/857983565291716608?s=09

EXHh9oI.gif

Anth0ny

It's already been a WWE PPV though. It's not like Wargames or Halloween Havoc or Starrcade.

hqdefaultfzuyr.jpg

Vince, here's the thing. We tried it already, and it was a failure. People don't want to see WCW branded entertainment vehicles. We need to create our own, unique brand vehicle form of entertainment.

Let's be honest here, no one should ever want the WWE lineage of Great American Bash to return, it's probably one of the most consistently naff set of PPV events they delivered.

Bring back Fully Loaded!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
hqdefaultfzuyr.jpg

Vince, here's the thing. We tried it already, and it was a failure. People don't want to see WCW branded entertainment vehicles. We need to create our own, unique brand vehicle form of entertainment.

There you go, got it right the second time.

Hex

Banned
I just do not get the connotation.
JLL was from Louisiana , I would even accept Memphis.
I can not fathom any link to the name that would make them say "Let's use this name!"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just do not get the connotation.
JLL was from Louisiana , I would even accept Memphis.
I can not fathom any link to the name that would make them say "Let's use this name!"

Dallas is hot as balls in July!

RAW will be hot as balls when THE BEAST BROCK LESNAR faces the MAN MOUNTAIN OF MEN, STROMAN REIGNS in Dallas on PPV!

Tom Nook

Brock: Hey braun, why wait until great balls of fire. you're here. i'm here. lets. do. THIS?

Braun: I WANT SOME REAL COMPETITION. AND AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE THIS SUNDAY ONLY ON THE WWE NETWORK, I'LL GET SOME

I might be immature at times but damn, it will be hard for me to keep a straight face making promos like that.

The Demon King is going to look Bray in the eyes and tell him he has balls of steel, and he'll see that for himself when he tries to spook him in House of Horrors 2: Losing Boogaloo at WWE's Great Balls of Fire

Zach

The New Zach Times has intercepted what is believed to be a list of upcoming GWF events straight from the desk of GWF President Sephzilla Monsoon:

March 1 - GWF I: GWF's Not Dead
mid-late March - GWF II: WrassleGAF Super Cup Tournament 2: Sweet
April - GWF III: Sports-Entertainia
May - GWF IV: ZACHLASH [tentative title]
June - GWF V: The Mega-Posters... EXPLODE!
July - GWF VI: Blast at the Beach Great Balls at the Beach [unless Menome vanquishes Filth.]
August - GWF VII: SummerSpear
September - GWF VIII: Elimination Chamber of Horrors
October - GWF IX: Halloween Heck
November - GWF X: Ten Events in the Making
December - GAFFCADE DATAACADE 2017

More on this as it develops.

orioto

Good Art™
Did you discuss that news about Vince asking Owens to wear a suit cause he's pissed of his weight ? I think it's fake i only saw it on crappy news sites.

They say Vince actuality wants him to wrestle in a suit lol

Did you discuss that news about Vince asking Owens to wear a suit cause he's pissed of his weight ? I think it's fake i only saw it on crappy news sites.

They say Vince actuality wants him to wrestle in a suit lol
This sounds like some dumb shit people would make up to say "Vince, am I right"

KO was Universal Champion for months fam, even if he did jack shit

Hex

Banned
Kevin Sullivan , the Sheikh, and Father James Mitchell to all guest guest referee and toss paper fireballs in people's faces.

"I'd tell you to prepare yourself for this Sunday's Great Balls of Fire but then again you're used to playing with balls, baleeeeeeeeeeee dat"

Top Bottom