• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Kaladin

“WrestleMania 33: Amazon Exclusive”

Get the Exclusive 2017 WWE Official Coin Collection Case and first coin (Undertaker/WrestleMania 33) with the purchase of WrestleMania 33.

Complete your 2017 collection with the future releases of Money in the Bank, SummerSlam & Survivor Series.

The Superstars of RAW and SmackDown Live reach the pinnacle of sports entertainment by competing on The Grandest Stage of Them All WrestleMania! With the WWE Universe watching, who will win WWE championship gold and achieve immortality?

fripie_wm33exclusive4.jpg

fripie_wm33exclusive3.jpg

Menome

The 30 day rule is you have to be physically able to defend not that you ave to defend every 30 days

Excelsiorlef beat me to it, but it bears repeating.

Also, I go away for one afternoon and WWE shits the bed, the floor, up the walls and out the window with a fucking atrocious PPV name.

Nekofrog

Banned
If you're not watching wrestling via holodeck so you can watch it by standing in the ring virtually in 2017 you aren't really watching wrestling

Get with the times Grandpa's with dvds

*brags about how great and convenient this thing I keep dropping and cracking the screen of is-oh wait, I can't find it, I swear I just had it along with these other 7 things but damn it's so small where is it????*

Top Bottom