• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

I got my brother to start watching the People vs OJ
tumblr_o0kzdvwNIK1ro4969o2_400.gif

It's a decent watch.

damn it's so small where is it????*

That's what Menome said.

I'LL SEE YOU IN THE RING, MENOME!!

Heroman

Banned
*brags about how great and convenient this thing I keep dropping and cracking the screen of is-oh wait, I can't find it, I swear I just had it along with these other 7 things but damn it's so small where is it????*
*Brags about quality, spends 20 dollars on a Blu-ray that you are only going to watch once*

collecting physical stuff is the ONLY valid reason for physical media these days, period

How's no longer being able to watch X Files or 4 of the 5 seasons of Bob's Burgers until Netflix decides they feel you want to see it ever again?

I get to watch it all whenever I want, feels good :)

Kaladin

people like actually owning what they pay for though

You know, I see that as an argument, but I've never heard a case where someone had something they paid for taken away for no reason and if a company you bought something from fails, you have a larger issue than not owning what you've paid for.

imBask

Banned
How's no longer being able to watch X Files or 4 of the 5 seasons of Bob's Burgers until Netflix decides they feel you want to see it ever again?

you paid for Netflix not Bob's Burger, that's a terrible example

you could buy Bob's Burger digitally and watch it whenever you want

Foggy

collecting physical stuff is the ONLY valid reason for physical media these days, period

Better pray Canada doesn't jump on the anti-net neutrality bandwagon. Unless you enjoy the prospect of a rapidly approaching future where your isp charges an even higher premium to stream from your favorite sites. I hear the Mia Khalifa premium package will offer a fair value.

Oh speaking of, say goodbye to the Jurassic Parks next week. Took forever for them to get on there too, probably will be years before they come back

imBask

Banned
Better pray Canada doesn't jump on the anti-net neutrality bandwagon. Unless you enjoy the prospect of a rapidly approaching future where your isp charges an even higher premium to stream from your favorite sites. I hear the Mia Khalifa premium package will offer a fair value.

well maybe you should've thought about it before voting for Trump didn't you foggy huh

Netflix getting rid of The X-Files, Bob's Burgers, Buffy, Angel, and House this month is a real son of a bitch.

Also, I can buy the entire X-Files collection for less money than it'd take to buy the streamed episodes, and the streaming service wouldn't even include the special features. THE END

jmdajr

How many of you watch TV or Movies on your phone?

I thought I would catch up on shows on the commute bus, but I just end up reading instead.
I need comfy couch to enjoy my experience.

If anything I might start a stream if I ain't going to be home on time for wrasslin' or foozball.

Kaladin

ok real talk friday : who here owns WWE DVDs, please step forward

I own a few, but honestly have not bought any since the Network came around.

Correction : I bought The Best of Raw: After the Show because I knew that shit would never make it to the network and so far I am right.

Netflix getting rid of The X-Files, Bob's Burgers, Buffy, Angel, and House this month is a real son of a bitch.

Also, I can buy the entire X-Files collection for less money than it'd take to buy the streamed episodes, and the streaming service wouldn't even include the special features. THE END
Bob's Burgers :/
Watched that shit err day.

Luschient

Well I just got worked by Holy Foley.

Was bored during lunch so I started watching a couple of episodes. Greatly enjoyed Frank the Clown getting shit on constantly (especially by Enzo). Then got all caught up in Noelle's NXT tryout. Then when she got a no at the end I was on my couch all "no, what? come on!"

I really wanted to hate on this show but it was watchable at least...Foley's young sons are the fucking worst though.

Bronx-Man

Banned
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Great Balls of Fire?

jmdajr

Well I just got worked by Holy Foley.

Was bored during lunch so I started watching a couple of episodes. Greatly enjoyed Frank the Clown getting shit on constantly (especially by Enzo). Then got all caught up in Noelle's NXT tryout. Then when she got a no at the end I was on my couch all "no, what? come on!"

I really wanted to hate on this show but it was watchable at least...Foley's young sons are the fucking worst though.

I knew from day 1 she wasn't going to make it. They are looking for athletes now. Saying that, she took bumps better than I ever could.

I own WM17 just because I can vaguely make myself out in the crowd behind Motorhead when they're playing HHH's entrance.

Too bad HD didn't exist back then. I am somewhere there as well. maybe.

imBask

Banned
I guess this is actually a symptom of how we grew up differently? I was right in the DVD era but we rented everything, I barely own any DVDs

Sephzilla

I'm not sure I'd put it as a certainty yet given how the US government cant get shit done even with a pure republican government

I guess this is actually a symptom of how we grew up differently? I was right in the DVD era but we rented everything, I barely own any DVDs

I rented/streamed stuff until i could afford to start buying stuff. Same thing with video games, actually, growing up I rented stuff a ton which is why i dont actually own many SNES or PS2 games

If I was still subscribed to Netflix, I would've cancelled because they were planning to take Scrubs off.

There was this one Undertaker DVD that covered his career up until I think just before American Badass Taker that I had and it was so good. The discs are either missing or broken but I wish I could watch it again but I don't think it's on the network.

Top Bottom