• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sources tell me that Christ wasn't happy with the creative given to him, and decided to show back up on TV only 3 days after his worked death. I'm being told that this resurrection is a shoot on Christ's part and he has some heat as a result of it.

He had no problem putting over the hot rising star: Humanity, he just felt it should have been on pay per view instead of some undocumented house show.

Outside of the Naito match, which was third from the top, all those matches were main events and took place before the g1 that year. AJ main evented a lot that year, especially during the first part of that year.

Yeah, just saw it was during his tree title matches: the one he won, his only successful defense and when he lost it.

Still, my favorite Aj run was during the G1, the one he had an amazing match against Suzuki. That run was great, even the matches against lower opponents were good.

Marks-Color.gif

Tagyhag

So, after the SUPERSTAR SHAKE-UP, is anyone going to continue to watch the full 3 hours of RAW?

And if so, from 1-10, how big of a mark are you?

So, after the SUPERSTAR SHAKE-UP, is anyone going to continue to watch the full 3 hours of RAW?

And if so, from 1-10, how big of a mark are you?

Yeah probably... I usually spend Raw on my phone reading other stuff and chatting here... it's background noise mostly.

Plus Kurt Angle rocks, Bliss is there, along with Miz and Wyatt , all of whom I enjoy. Not to mention The Revival and the Hardys and Strowman.

somedevil

More about Shibata from Dave:

Dave is under the impression Shibata will NEVER wrestle again. His paralysis is slowly going away but not sure if it's all gone and his memory is back. he won't be cleared cause the injury can reoccur.

It seems like his match with Okada will be his last. Kinda of scary he might still have paralysis 8 days since the match and surgery.

It seems like his match with Okada will be his last. Kinda of scary he might still have paralysis 8 days since the match and surgery.

All because of a stupid fucking headbutt that is only memorable because he busted himself open and ended his career with it.

Had the move gone right it'd have been one of the least memorable things about the match.

Tagyhag

Yeah probably... I usually spend Raw on my phone reading other stuff and chatting here... it's background noise mostly.

Plus Kurt Angle rocks, Bliss is there, along with Miz and Wyatt , all of whom I enjoy. Not to mention The Revival and the Hardys and Strowman.

Excel I thought you were cool, breh!

Excel I thought you were cool, breh!

Why are you surprised?

I've always been more positive about WWE, and Raw specifically, than most around here.

I'm much more John and Wai than Alvarez...

I won't plan my day around it but if I'm home and it's on yeah I'll watch it live

So sad... he was my favorite wrestler in NJPW. His style, presentation, move set, no need for gimmicks, just basic but effective moves. With time his style became so much brutal to his body. Those stupid headbutts were the last straw.

Why are you surprised?

I've always been more positive about WWE, and Raw specifically, than most around here.

I won't plan my day around it but if I'm home and it's on yeah I'll watch it live

The power of positivity at work, friends. *plays trombone*

Nekofrog

Banned
raw is going to be 30 minutes away from me in may, but i cant even justify the $40 for that 3 hour mess of a show

too bad smackdown will be 3 hours away the next day, i could totally justify the $40 for that

cordy

Banned
Why are you surprised?

Yep, the same.

And the funny part is for all the negative Raw talk, people will still watch it and post here.

somedevil

So sad... he was my favorite wrestler in NJPW. His style, presentation, move set, no need for gimmicks, just basic but effective moves. With time his style became so much brutal to his body. Those stupid headbutts were the last straw.

Yep, it was not just the headbutt but years of working a style that hurts the body. I'm amazed Ishii hasn't suffered this fate yet. It seems like New Japan might need to a least change up some rules on what can be done in matches.

Like saying no to real headbutts and doing dragonsuplexes from the top rope.

Top Bottom