• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

More about Shibata from Dave:

It seems like his match with Okada will be his last. Kinda of scary he might still have paralysis 8 days since the match and surgery.

Such a bummer, but I hope he doesn't try and push it. He seems like the kind of guy whould do that so hopefully something or someone gets him to stop.

Mahonay

Banned
This thread right now
V5dNfho.gif

Yep, it was not just the headbutt but years of working a style that hurts the body. I'm amazed Ishii hasn't suffered this fate yet. It seems like New Japan might need to a least change up some rules on what can be done in matches.

Like saying no to real headbutts and doing dragonsuplexes from the top rope.

Yeah, the head bumps that Okada is taking lately are scary, if one goes wrong it could be the end of his career.

Mahonay

Banned
Shibata news is heart breaking as fuck. Hope this at least deters guys from doing things like shoot headbutts in their matches. Just really unnecessary.

rrc1594

I'll watch Raw on Hulu I don't know how you guys do it live. I watch Raw after Maina live for the first time in months, It goes by so slow.

Yep, the same.

And the funny part is for all the negative Raw talk, people will still watch it and post here.

I mean Mania was full of people going got Network free, none of it interests me but guess i'll watch this crap

Which.. why...

You can quit WWE, god knows I have several times.

Really shitty news about Shibata, since I started watching New Japan last year he quickly became one of my favourite wrestlers, but now because of a stupid fucking headbutt that he didn't need to do and which added nothing to the match his career his over. Damn shame, but I hope this is a lesson to people, hopefully SOMEBODY will learn from this.

But man, other than the headbutt spot, what a fucking match to go out on.

SweeneyIsNow will never learn.

Believe me, I've learned some people can't take being wrong. But hey, I call it out about the country's leader, I call it out for junior posters on forums. I don't discriminate in my quest to educate and warn

Speaking of: Digimon was worse than Yugioh

Menome

I'll be sticking RAW on my tablet whilst playing a game as usual. I'll pay full attention when there's a match or promo I'm interested in, otherwise it's background noise to keep me up to date on the stories.

shaowebb

VKcwWxY.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

C9ZZAlzVYAAZK3M.jpg

I will always love you and I will miss you in the ring you stiff bastard. From the insane stiffness and speed of your forearms to the face, to your spinning bitch smacks that sent sweat all the way into the 2nd row from the heads of your opponents, to the running punts to peoples chests...you defined fighter. I'm sad you couldn't hold back enough for your own health.

Caderfix

I hope Braun shows up at Roman's hospital room and continues demolishing him.

I'M STILL NOT FINISHED

I'm honestly excited to see what Braun's going to do next. The man kicked Jericho on the chest, ruined christmas and flipped an ambulance over.

I'm being 100% honest when I say all my favorite RAW moments in the past year are related to him.

Digimon Season 1 and 3 are great.

Syder gets it. Syder is cool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that fucking Shibata news... goddamn it.

Maybe theres a reason why Nak's matches are "boring" in the WWE afterall (I dont even think they're that boring)

Pikma

Banned
I think that Shibata being forced to quit now will actually be beneficial for his long term health, same with Bryan, it might even add a couple more years to their lives.

So as much as I'll miss both I'm happy they're away from the ring

Mahonay

Banned
I think that Shibata being forced to quit now will actually be beneficial for his long term health, same with Bryan, it might even add a couple more years to their lives.

So as much as I'll miss both I'm happy they're away from the ring
Except Bryan seems like he'll go somewhere else to wrestle again after his WWE contract is up. Even said it live on Talking Shoot. Unless it was a worked shoot, not a shoot shoot.

Top Bottom