• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

XenoRaven

Made it this far before the laughter overcame my sight
It's April and we have

Resident Evil 7
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Halo Wars 2
Horizon
Nier
Zelda
Persona 5

We still have

Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey
Destiny 2

And a bunch of other shit that I don't remember off the top of my head. This is a ridiculously good year for games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And Wrestle Kingdom for 360 came out at the VERY END of 2005, but that still counts.

wow a bad wrestling game that came out a year after the goat
347389-king_of_colosseum_ii_coverart.jpg

It's April and we have

Resident Evil 7
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Halo Wars 2
Horizon
Nier
Zelda
Persona 5

We still have

Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey
Destiny 2

And a bunch of other shit that I don't remember off the top of my head. This is a ridiculously good year for games.

Yeah but God of Wahahahaha sorry couldnt finish

Cagey

Banned
The PS2 era was a magical time.

Also, I'd agree that 2004 was somehow a better year. Half Life 2, Halo 2, San Andreas, Def Jam Fight for NY, KOTOR2, Dawn of War, MGS3, Burnout 3, Silent Hill 4, Doom 3, CounterStrike: Source

woof

I only played the bolded

I only liked the bolded and underlined.

Kaladin

Horizon, Nier and Persona 5 are already making this an amazing year for gaming for me.

Speaking of video games, don't we at least have SOMETHING of the WWE game by now?

I feel like they haven't advertised it as much as they normally do yet.

This time last year we knew the cover star and pre-orders were starting in July.

It's April and we have

Yakuza 0
Zelda
Persona 5

We still have

Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey

Will agree with this stuff. Either haven't played the rest, haven't and won't (Halo lost me long ago and Destiny sucked), or did and was disappointed in (RE7, might have just overhyped myself on that one).

Cagey

Banned
Still haven't even touched Yakuza 0. I really need to cut wrestling out of my life.

If I want to game during the week on the big screen, it's when the wife falls asleep. So I get that brief golden window between her falling asleep and my needing to go to sleep for work.

Firing up an hour of whatever game is on my plate has been a better use of that time than watching Raw/SD/NXT in full. Skip what you don't like on those programs, friend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think its physically possible for a year to be overrated when literally the best game of all time came out. I mean I guess if everything else disappointed...

Zach

If I want to game during the week on the big screen, it's when the wife falls asleep. So I get that brief golden window between her falling asleep and my needing to go to sleep for work.

Firing up an hour of whatever game is on my plate has been a better use of that time than watching Raw/SD/NXT in full. Skip what you don't like on those programs, friend.

Guy, I don't even watch those weekly shows. >_>

XenoRaven

Will agree with this stuff. Either haven't played the rest, haven't and won't (Halo lost me long ago and Destiny sucked), or did and was disappointed in (RE7, might have just overhyped myself on that one).
I mean, not everything can be for everybody. But I will argue to the death that every last one of the games I listed is way better than God of War 1, which is being propped up as an example of a great game from 2005.

And I legitimately like God of War II and III.

Menome

A Top 5 Kideo Games Of All Time? Impossible, but here's an attempt:

Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Myst
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Head Over Heels

Zach

Fave Five Gamez

1. Metal Gear Solid 2
2. Metal Gear Solid 3
3. Shadow of the Colossus
4. Turtles in Time
5. WCW/nWo Revenge

Note: This list is probably not accurate.

Kaladin

Any of you guys played Baldur's Gate II? It's the best representation of D&D I've ever seen in video game form. Especially the end game which makes you feel like a god among gods. Fucking 100% magic resistance....I laughed at wizards.

Menome

Any of you guys played Baldur's Gate II? It's the best representation of D&D I've ever seen in video game form. Especially the end game which makes you feel like a god among gods. Fucking 100% magic resistance....I laughed at wizards.

I lost my almost 200-hour save back in about 2004. Could never face going back to finish it off.

Top Bottom