• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Wagram

Sad thing is Miz is right. In the ring Ambrose is lazy and complacent (whether by his own doing or not). Miz was having great matches for the IC title and then Ambrose won it and it's irrelevant again.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose is gonna "John Cena" the Miz in this feud hell he basically shut down those comments with that one promo, damn. These dudes also got that 8PM spot too. I'm glad the company's letting them shine a bit.

ROFL Strowman.

Big Show.
full

Toki767

They could have at least let Braun take out a couple heels or something.

I'm sorry but no one is going to boo a guy destroying Goldust, R Truth, and Kalisto.

So the ring they are using tonight is the old ring, not the new one with the LED posts or the LED screen on the apron.

So I'm pretty sure they are going to have Braun do something to the ring. Probably the old "exploding ring" angle with Big Show.

cordy

Banned
And for all the "I hate Raw/I'm not gonna watch it anymore" talk, yall are still here watching Ambrose and guys you dislike. Even though you say you don't gotta watch Raw anymore, the same people are still here and they'll be here each week.

93PadKe.png

justjim89

Hey he defended it at the house show I was at Saturday.

Right guys

See it's this line of complaining about Ambrose I don't get. I'll concede a lot of the time lately he seems like he hasn't been giving it all in the ring or on the mic, even though in my estimation Ambrose at 50% is better than most wrestlers doing their best. But it's not like he gets to book when he defends the title or not. That's creative's fault.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TJ dressed like a level 25 Hunter who got his first shoulder piece.

Top Bottom