• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

NastyBook

Big Show.
full
Hit em with that Titan shoulder rush.
KuGsj.gif

cordy

Banned
See it's this line of complaining about Ambrose I don't get. I'll concede a lot of the time lately he seems like he hasn't been giving it all in the ring or on the mic, even though in my estimation Ambrose at 50% is better than most wrestlers doing their best. But it's not like he gets to book when he defends the title or not. That's creative's fault.

If anything Ambrose gets props for turning the fact that he hasn't defended the title into part of his character. He's said that he doesn't defend it "because guys are afraid of him" and honestly most wrestlers never mention why they don't defend belts. It just happens.

gaiadyne

See it's this line of complaining about Ambrose I don't get. I'll concede a lot of the time lately he seems like he hasn't been giving it all in the ring or on the mic, even though in my estimation Ambrose at 50% is better than most wrestlers doing their best. But it's not like he gets to book when he defends the title or not. That's creative's fault.

Yep it's entirely creative's fault for why his feud with Corbin got shafted

Neville never getting popped.

If anything Ambrose gets props for turning the fact that he hasn't defended the title into part of his character. He's said that he doesn't defend it "because guys are afraid of him" and honestly most wrestlers never mention why they don't defend belts. It just happens.
A true Cena promo where he basically ignores the valid points made.

Anth0ny

braun should annihilate big show

all power moves

pin him for 2, get up, I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET

3 more power moves then pin with his foot on the chest

Jopie

And once again Braun has no reaction when an old dude calls him out.

What I'm trying to say is Fuck TJP.

I interpreted Braun's look as a "are you sure you meant to do that...I am going to kill you" look. We will see later. If this goes the way it should, Braun will destroy him.

Caderfix

I interpreted Braun's look as a "are you sure you meant to do that...I am going to kill you" look. We will see later. If this goes the way it should, Braun will destroy him.

Couldn't he have looked at Show while doing his psycho smile or at least stood up?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't believe Aries is STILL doing the banana thing

Top Bottom