• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

jmdajr

The wrasslin' lifestyle is precisely why he's putting out so many damn movies per year. The Rock probably took one look at the long work schedule for actors and laughed out loud.

Rock probably shames Tom Cruise. It's fucked up. How much shit can you have going on at one time.

They interviewed Keanu Reeves about being a real assassin when people saw his training gun vid. Reply more or less.

"I should probbaly do something before we go shoot in 3 months. It's not like I have anything else to do."

Yeah maybe Rock is one walking heart attack that will actual take place if he stops. I wish he would do Stone Cold's podcast but it's like why. It's not like he need the promotion.

I'm pretty sure that a couple guys on a message board know more about The Rock's health than he does

sit down marks
Sources are reporting that doctors would not clear Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 33 and announce the attendance record, presumably due to lack of sleep

Beefy

I get exhausted just by following The Rock on Instagram... Like there's no way he's THAT perfect and his life is that crazy, no matter how much you like what you do you need a break here and there

He will end up having a break down. He sleeps like 4-5 hrs a day max.

imBask

Banned
But then again... The Rock probably doesn't do any chores, doesn't cook any of his truckload worth of food, doesn't go to the grocery store, etc etc etc

It's dumb but that's where most of your days goes, trivial stuff these guys just never do

Erick Rowan should win and beat Randy and that's a shoot.
giphy.gif

Latest Sendai Girls show was a lot of fun, awesome match between Matsumoto and Satomura plus the main event of Chihiro vs Aja was great as well. A shade below their previous match perhaps, but they told a good story across the two of them. Chihiro's crazy good for how short a time she's been wrestling, while it's kinda insane to see the level Aja still works at after all these years. She doesn't get as much praise as the likes of Toyota, Nakano, Hokuto, etc, but she totally should.

iSqKwMK.gif

etLhrfP.gif

TJhBN6N.gif

Monday’s WWE Raw television show averaged 3.346 million viewers. Viewership was down from the 3.429 million average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 3.405 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.469 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.165 million viewers.

Not too bad of a drop.

Sephzilla

HHH's best matches against anyone not named Daniel Bryan were with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnon

yes, comparing the rock to wrestlers who spent most of their time being drugged up is a wise comparison

While I don't think Rock is doing coke or anything like that, I'd be completely shocked if he wasn't on some kind of roids or HGH. Rock is massive compared to what he was back in his wrestling days.

Heroman

Banned
Ahhh nosir!

Ahhh yessir!

Movie companies don't own him. If they plan for something a year in advance, The Rock can easily work around contracts.
The last time he wreslte he got hurt and push back the shooting of Hercules for months costing them a lot of money. The movie insurance company won't sign off on it.

Sephzilla

Since Rock is always filming something these days there's no way he's ever wrestling another real match again. If I remember correctly some director or producer got pissed that Rock needed surgery after WrestleMania 29

Beefy

Since Rock is always filming something these days there's no way he's ever wrestling another real match again. If I remember correctly some director or producer got pissed that Rock needed surgery after WrestleMania 29

The Rock is doing another wwe film soon,so he will be back then .

Sephzilla

Rock being the highest grossing actor in Hollywood still kind of baffles me though. Like, unlike Arnold or Sly, the dude doesn't seem like he has any trademark role/franchise at all like how Arnold had Terminator or how Sly had Rocky/Rambo. And no, I don't count Fast and Furious as Rock's franchise since he didn't tag on until the 5th movie
although he is what saved the franchise.

Top Bottom