• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

A lot of the early Mania's were pretty shite.

I actually think WrestleMania 8 is a really solid Mania aside from Hogan/Sid

#HotTake: Wrestlemania 7 is the best of the first 12.

SxnZyCo.png

...brother?

ReiGun

It just happens to be an industry he's ashamed of being part of.

And yet, the only leg of the entertainment industry he could thrive in. That's always been one of the greatest ironies of Vince to me. He kind of hates being in the wrestling business because he sees it as stupid carney shit and it makes people not take him seriously, but it's far and away the thing he has the most talent for and one of the few industries someone like him could function in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ted Turner is everything Vince wants to be and kept wrasslin alive because he really enjoyed it even when all the people under him said not to
Vince is a complete failure outside of pro wrestling and he's completely embarrassed by it so much that he changes the name of it to try and act like its 'legit' and is mocked by famous mainstream respected journalists like Bob Costas for it.

Who really won the Monday Night War
TED-TURNER-IS-JACKING-IT.gif

Turner was Time Warner's biggest individual shareholder. It is estimated he lost as much as $7 billion when the stock collapsed in the wake of the merger. When asked about buying back his former assets, he replied that he "can't afford them now".

Ted Turner is everything Vince wants to be and kept wrasslin alive because he really enjoyed it even when all the people under him said not to
Vince is a complete failure outside of pro wrestling and he's completely embarrassed by it so much that he changes the name of it to try and act like its 'legit' and is mocked by famous mainstream respected journalists like Bob Costas for it.

Too bad Vince is IN THE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS!

Zach

More like that time I got a masters degree.

>_____>

Data West is back!

Nah 8, X have it beat easy and 12 I'd argue is better too
I probably am in the minority with 10, but I like Savage/Warrior as much as Bret/Owen and the ladder match combined. Plus any show where Yokozuna works twice has its work cut out for me.

I definitely think 8 is a shit show, though. I find Savage/Flair a bit overrated, and while Piper/Bret is awesome, everything else sucks and the main event is pure diarrhea.

The thing with 12 is, if you like the iron man match, it's a good show. If you don't, it isn't. I think it's the one of the most boring iron man match the WWE has done.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
RIP Rosey :/

thats both 3 min warning members dead at a young age right?

Zach

I probably am in the minority with 10, but I like Savage/Warrior as much as Bret/Owen and the ladder match combined. Plus any show where Yokozuna works twice has its work cut out for me.

I definitely think 8 is a shit show, though. I find Savage/Flair a bit overrated, and while Piper/Bret is awesome, everything else sucks and the main event is pure diarrhea.

The thing with 12 is, if you like the iron man match, it's a good show. If you don't, it isn't. I think it's the one of the most boring iron man match the WWE has done.

Bret/Owen from X was so, so good. Loved it. Should watch it again.

Top Bottom