• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

According to the Torch, Maria and Mike Bennett are signed with WWE. Going to SD, not NXT.
HERE SHE COMES AGAIN

LIKE GOOD MEDICINE

headphones-time.gif

Is Bennett good?

I know Maria became a pretty good talker did she get better in ring (does she even wrestle anymore?)

Never seen him, but by all accounts Bennett is both very solid and unremarkable. Maria has wrestled once or twice, but she was rarely in the ring in her WWE run anyway.

I love when Austin just stops being "nice" and goes off on what's wrong with the current product. His take on Rollins was spot on. I don't think there isn't that much that's bad with the current product mostly the constant Roman pushing.

I thought Maria wanted to get out of wrestling?

you never get out!

She's probably glad the Bella Twins are gone.

jmdajr

Bet the money played a part

You know despite The Rock getting out, he never really did. Still training, no sleep, always traveling, constant shilling to the peepes.

Wrestling lifestyle is for life. I think I even read it in an interview. He said said the work ethic never changes.
Vin Diesal: Dude chill, I need sleep. Fuck.

Sephzilla

You know despite The Rock getting out, he never really did. Still training, no sleep, always traveling, constant shilling to the peepes.

Wrestling lifestyle is for life. I think I even read it in an interview. He said said the work ethic never changes.
Vin Diesal: Dude chill, I need sleep. Fuck.

Rock's lifestyle is why I worry he's going to live a shortened life :(

Dude's body/heart isn't going to be able to keep up with that.

imBask

Banned
I get exhausted just by following The Rock on Instagram... Like there's no way he's THAT perfect and his life is that crazy, no matter how much you like what you do you need a break here and there

jmdajr

I get exhausted just by following The Rock on Instagram... Like there's no way he's THAT perfect and his life is that crazy, no matter how much you like what you do you need a break here and there

VInce:"Why be sick at home when you can be sick at work."

I bet he thinks the same.

The wrasslin' lifestyle is precisely why he's putting out so many damn movies per year. The Rock probably took one look at the long work schedule for actors and laughed out loud.

Anth0ny

I'm guessing the best GH money can buy also helps keep you energetic?

how the fuck else does rock do all that shit with such little sleep

Sephzilla

Rock probably wants to make as much bank as he can before his prime is up. He probably doesn't want to go into the washed up phase like Arnold or Sly

I'm pretty sure that a couple guys on a message board know more about The Rock's health than he does

sit down marks

We've seen enough former wrestlers die

Top Bottom